Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Trying no more...

I'm kind of sick and tired of trying so hard... Somehow wadever i tried to do goes down the drain... Y must i be me? Y must i be born in this family? With parents like that? With brothers like that? Did i do something wrong? Wad is wrong with relaxing at home, dun wanna be disturb, and not have to have any responsibility? Minor things like, keeping the laundry, must i be the one who does it? When i'm not at home, it's also like that! Y must it be me when i'm at home? Can't anyone else do it? Wad?! I'm a freaking girl who have to take all these damn responsibilities? JUst coz i'm a Girl?!

So wad if the 2 guys gotta work? I, too, am working! Part-time maybe, but i support myself... I dun ask for more! They?! They still got their everyday allowance! Me?! SUPPORTING MY OWN DAMN ASS!!!

Dun wanna say liao... I'm crying already... I've had it...

No comments: