Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Feelings exposed...

Geez... I just read my kor's and Hui's blog...

Bt kor's blog... Ermm... The beginning part was not really understandable coz of all the FYT stuff... U know, he's school work, which i dun understand... LAst para... My reply: Thanks kor, i appreciate it... Ya, probably i shouldn't have been so bad but it's not easy to control when u know that u r right but end up being wrong... Sick of trying... Very sick... ANother to add... Called my Ma just now b4 work start to tell her that i'm going chalet tml, her reply was "It's ur problem, i dun wanna care." I hung up without replying, and cried... I tried to make things better by making the 1st move, but wad she said hurt me... U know, it hurts... Anyway, if that's wad it's gonna be, then let it be... I dun wanna try anymore... That's the bottom line...

Hui's blog... So romantic... I was so totally touched by everything single thing she wrote bout the love of her and Nadhir... Amazed for the fact that the relationship is not really known by all, but still it is strong... And then, when she wrote, "evetually everything will turn out well" It touched me again, coz it is really hard to find someone who can say that without hesitating... I respect ur relationship with him, my friend... U have my blessing... Even if i gotta go attend ur wedding under the void deck, i dun mind... HAHA!!!! I'm just glad, u found ur baby... I'm still looking for mine... hee~

Feelings exposed coz i was touched and hurt... However, I smiled, coz i know that everyone else are happy...

1 comment:

Audrey Toh said...

hahahs. u think too far. X)