Monday, December 12, 2005

Why?

Went to Orchard today! With Mel and her mei mei... Nothing much lah, only eat then shop and took quite a lot of pics... new machine from Korea... It was at that time, Firdaus re-appear... HAHA!!!! Haven't seen him for a while le...

Actually, the plan was to meet Ying mei, Sa sa, and Tingling de, then if possible with Firdaus. But leh, when i was ready to go out, it was like 7pm, so didn't manage to meet up with any of them. Firdaus was at home watching tv... Well, good that he's still alive... HAHA!!!

Back home, Mama started scolding me bout my spending... HA! She saw my bank's savings, and started scolding and scolding and scolding... HeH! I am very angry lor, coz most of the time i use my own cash for my own stuff, which includes, half of my bills, my own allowance when she's not around, bought my own stuff and so on and so forth. She just never appreciate how much i tried to depend on myself financially... So sick of it... Just can't stand the fact that she's supporting almost everything my brothers are doing and only supporting half of my bills and my school fees and yet when i touched my own savings, she began to scold. Really lor, the savings are really mine! Most of which is earned from my scholarship de... Can't i reward myself a bit? My brothers? If anyone who needs to know how to save, it should be them, not me! They are the ones who need to take care of a family in future, not me. BUt now, it seems like i'm the one who deals with money better... WAY better! Gosh... Feel so sad sometimes... trying so hard to be someone but can never be that someone... Never... Lost hope liao... Nvm.. Life is still mine... I lead it my way... Forget bout the brothers, the scoldings, the not-trusting, will control myself, financially and emotionally...

Work starts tml, CAN'T wait to touch the $$!!!! HAHA!!!!

No comments: