Sunday, December 25, 2005

Long Long blog...

It is time to blog!!! If i dun blog now, i wun have any other time liao, moreover, i'm waiting for my hair to dry...

Let's recap, on wed, Terry, PH and I went to IMM to buy the bbq stuff for the chalet... We waited for Fish like hell, and it's so hard to even reach her.. So in the end, i gotta pass her warranty card to Trish and i left with the 2 guys to East Coast. Once we reached, i buay tahan, sit down, rest, coz i'm just too tired from work on Tues. Also for the fact that i dunnoe the few pple there whom now, i know... HeH! The 1st day was rather boring coz the others came pretty late coz they got a banquet dinner to attend so the fun pretty much began in the night. The guys decided to go for a moonlight swim, so i tagged along... I watched them swim, slam and throw each other in the water with Wei Yi and 2 other unknow guys by my side. It was fun enough to watch em play. Then, wyman came and steal their clothes away... HAHa!!! Didn't really sleep, were watching TV, talking cock until 4 plus. O ya, between that time, i was helping some of the guys to shave their eyebrows... Began with Danial coz his brows were so bushy, so then one after another... HAHA!!! Also, i did make-up for WEI YI!! Yes, he's a guy... So pretty after that... HAHA!!!!! lights kind of just went off and we all fell asleep... Ok, my sleeping pose kind of affected me, cos there was a fridge there, i can't stretched my leg, moreover, the 3 girls were sharing a bed, i'd already done my best to sleep the smallest area... Legs got numbed a few times.

Thurs, woke up early but stayed at the place watched tv until afternoon, started raining, no one can go out, played blackjack and surprisingly, i won a lot... Fromt the initial $2 plus to the $8 plus... HAHA! Not bad, coz i dun play big... It was during that time that i started to fold Love shape using the $2 notes... Hee~

Then, after the rain subsided, the guys went for a swim again, the few of us stayed on to start fire... Guess wad, it's the 1st time i played a part in starting fire during BBq, most of the time, the guys did it... HAHA!!! But hor, i must mention this... JOEY CHAN WAS STANDING THERE LOOKING AND NOT HELPING AT ALL!!!!!!! SO DID MING MING!!!!!!!!!! THERE JUST STAND THERE AND WATCH THE GIRLS WORK!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA!!!! (See this, joey? Like it? HAHA!!!)

During BBq, KOk hong's jie and jie fu came, wah lao, i tell u or, the jie fu looks damn like somebody, somebody who i hate a lot lor! But leh, he's of coz different, from wad kok hong illustrated, he's a man of dignity, though he looks beng... HA! Anyway, the girls were submerged in TV and talking on phone while the guys were playing cards, i was kind of bored coz i wasn't interested in any, so i went out and sit, watch the nightsky and at the same time, waited for Ting to come... It was then when Weiyi came out and pei me... Then pple inside kept talking bout yi an me.. wah lao, cannot stand.. Finally, when ting called, i asked yi to come along with me to get her, in the end, ting got to the wrong place, which was partly our fault, so we went back with nothing... And pple were like, "Wah, come back liao ar?!" And everything, didn't think much, went out, continue to watch the sky... Now, Kok hong jie was bbqing again... Ting came, she ate, i ate as well, and after a while, i went in to get wash hands, and get another drink. Kok hong offered a glass of brandy with coke. So i say ok... A cheers, and 1 gulp down... Wah lao, the coke very little lor... Was expecting myself to turn red but surprisingly, i didn't. Ha! Ermm... Actually i drank quite a bit for the 2 days, just take bit by bit and drank.. HA! Then, Fish and all were going back, i didn't know fish drank a lot, so on the way out she said she wanna vomit so after a few steps, she did, and it's kind of disgusting... HAi... Dunno her limits...

So, just went back, played a bit of blackjack, and buay tahan, i laid down and sms... HA! When suddenly, pple started to fight... I sat up and saw Stanley and Ben fighting... Wah lao... A bit of bickering turn violent... Unsure of wad happened, i just followed instruction, went out, let the jie fu do the job... Scare me a little, and then we all went to the bench... Talking to ben bout it, it must have hurt a lot when he's elbowed on his back... Wah lAo!!! So we walked the beach, they carried to mumble bout me and yi but i ignored and pulled ting into the thing... HA! Walked all the way to MAc and drink Lemon tea then walked back and sleep... A lot talking was done along the way with everyone... It was fun...

So i met a few new friends from school... Ben, stanley and Yan xun, another few nice pple... ben gave me a real hilarious 1st impression, yan xun is the fake Jay chou and Stanley scare me when he fights... HA!

Next day...When i reached hotel it's like 15min b4 work starts and i haven't even tied my hair and all... Shit man! Rushed but still late for 3 min... HA! Lunch... Very cham...I was walking so much, coz there was no one to help me, i started to feel tired... Up till 12, Sasa came and i'm glad, but still, tired...1st time working with terry after almost a year, and he kept talking crap, like he usually did... And beat pple... Cannot stand hotel's pple lor, i was practically being tortured everytime i worked, mentally and physically... Kao...

Evening arrived, i was half-dead, just like a walking Zombie, YUsoff asked me to Usher, and i was a bit pissed... So i told him, "Wah lao, i'm like walking zombie leh..." but nvm, went to usher... LAter, when he came down, he said "Apple, u ok not, u go back, ask Aiying to come down.." I say "nvm, i'm ok, just tired" I tried to put on my very best that night and i supposed i did... Nice working with Siqi, hopefully, it wasn't bad for her... HA!

Wah kao, PH sms something and shocked the hell out of me, telling me wad if "somebody" is interested in you, will u accept? I ji tao got startled... And the rest of the night, was a bit distracted by it, good thing it's nearing the end... HA!

ANyway, night ended, i dragged my way down, waited for a long time, got my pay, and we went to eat... WAh lao! While cutting the chicken shop, my finger cramp... And it's the middle finger... It was so funny that i laughed till my tears came out... HAHA!!!!

Home, i smsed a few pple a bit and after a few seconds i concussed... Till 2pm this afternoon... U know 3 days without proper sleep, cannot...

Just now, went to celebrate xmas, or should i say being sprayed and dirtied all over... Wah lao! Buay tahan, the AH nehs so lust lor... Somebody touched my butt and i was damn damn pissed! If it's not on purpose then nvm, but he grabbed it lor! I ji tao shocked yi xia, and stared at that damn fellow... I was pissed for a bout half an hour... All the spraying made me coughed a lot... Still, it is the best Xmas i've had... Coz it's with the guys, and ling hui is around too... HAHA!!!! O ya, coz of the sms PH sent to me the night b4, i didn't talk much to the "somebody"... Ha! Paiseh leh...

Joey, u r lucky, i'm tired now, dun wanna continue le, so i wun flame u... We know wad i'm saying is enough... HA!

Pple, I love u all! Dun miss me too much and rmb to live life to the fullest... Apple Is always here!!!!!!! Merry Xmas!!!!!

No comments: