Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hai...

Hey, back again...

I was chatting with ting just now and we were kind of doing some catching up... She told me a few things which i felt very bad about... Feel like i'm the culprit of some sort of crime... Though i know her intention wasn't so but somehow, i know it's my fault... The worst thing is, i dun even rmb bout it...

Or maybe my very concern bout someone turned into a nuisance... Absolute embarassment bout my caring for others... U know, that was the very reason y i shut myself off from all things a few years ago... I knew it but i kept quiet coz everytime i try to help, i am deemed "KPO"... Few years later, it replayed... Fine, from now on, i'm gonna wash my hands off anything that doesn't concern me! If that's wad i get, then i will not care bout anything as from now... FINE!

Some catching up with my sister... She's hasn't been well, we're both sick? Surprised? Dun be, that's wad always happen when we're working so much... And talking came to a point when she said, when we least expects it, a lot will come out of it, when we expect more, nothing comes out of it. True... Like, last year, we didn't even worried bout couldn't get a job or wadsoever but then we got something more than it... This year, so looking forward to it but nothing came out... Absolutely nothing...

Very sian nowadays... No fun... Friends are all busy with their stuff... Didn't meet up.. No chalets, no steamboats... Nothing... Very sad... Feeling lonely... Hai... Starting to miss school a lot... See, it's always like that, when we have it, we never treasure it, when we lost it, we want it more, a lot more than when we have it...

When i see Bt kor's nick, suddenly feel so jealous... Coz he's a student again... Totally focusing on it like he used to, like i used to when i was a student... Now that i lost it, i envy other pple... HAi... been looking for a day when i am free and not tired to go back to school for Netball but seems like i can't... No time...

By the way, there's a big news to tell! BACKSTREET BOYS IS COMING TO TOWN!!!! AND MELANIE AGREED TO GO WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!! HAHA!!!! Wah lao! Do u know how much i yearn for this day to come? 10 years! 10 long years... 1 whole decade! And finally, they're here!!!! Anyone else interested? Tell me!!!! HAHA!!!! One thing to be sad bout, best bud dun wanna go with me when i tot she would coz she's like the only one who listen to their songs too... HAi... Wadever, Mel agreed to go with me.... I'm So HAPPY!!!!

Still, i'm sick... Hai...

I miss you, like the moon misses the sun... I miss you, like the heaven without a cloud... I miss you, like Adam and Eve is separated now.. I miss you, like the dead and the living... I miss you so much that I can't breathe...

No comments: