Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Boring...

Home all day... Didn't go Sentosa coz i received news that they were not going but i think they did in the end... Anyway, i wasn't in the mood... So i cleaned up the mess i made during O level and got all the books out. Now, they're waiting for tHe karang guni man...

Bored and tired, asked yuting to go watch movie with me... The Chronicles of Narnia... Walt disney pictures, i always love their production, this is not an exception either... Initially, Terry Goh sms-ed me thinking i was at Sentosa, but then i wasn't, then he crapped a bit to me then i crapped bacK! HAHA!!!! Funny wor... red underwears huh, i doubt he can be superman with his size... HA!!!! CraP!

Anyhow, i was amazed last night when Yuting suddenly sent me a weird sms... K, i guess she's feeling down bout certain things which she refused to disclose and so i chose not to force her after much asking... Well, it's a part of growing up, crying for that someone u want so much but never can u get it... Sometimes, it is better to face it than to escape it coz no matter how much u tried to escape, u can never escape reality... Life is so... No choice... Face it...

I painted my fingernails black, it can only last for another day coz i'm working on Thurs... Hee~ It looks good... I'm gonna continue to paint it black after i finish this job... Time to plan when can i go for my rebonding liao... HArd Up...

Looks like life is still the same as it is... Not much disturbance.. Ermm... Not exactly so, there's some... I am kind of fed up with pple who dunnoe wad is, "i'm not interested." So stop pestering me when i show u that sickening face or refuse to reply ur sms lah hor... Thanks...

Dun ask for too much from someone who can only give you that much...

No comments: