Wednesday, December 07, 2005

BACK!!!!

When was the last time i blogged? Heh... Ya, my com was down for quite a while... Now, i'm back...

Right, so let me start with some stuff that i rmbed. I went to Johor last Wed i think, and immediately, i fall very deeply in love with Singapore... I mean, once i entered Johor, there's this very disgusting stench... Continue, the staff from malls sux, cab-drivers dun go by meter... Gosh... Besides the stuff being cheap, everything else is OMG!!!! And after eating some food, i went to the toilet and like fountain, everything came out.. Gosh... That was the worst day of the week... I'm loving Singapore a lot now... A LOT!!!!

Another thing, ting scare me the other day when she called me, crying... Not really crying but sobbing bah... She lost her phone... I was a bit shocked coz that's like very precious to her... Anyway, she got back her number back....

Went back to work with quite a lot of surprises... Lots of pple are banned( most of whom are friends). Then, even more China pple... Some more, Bt kor quits... Dun quite rmb much bout work le... i just rmb lots of dnd, lots of unhappy me, lots of sickening staff, and my legs are killing me...

Now, i'm a bit sick after lack of rest... Hai... Dun wanna work Ot for next few days liao... I'm like dying... Today, Fancy fair... woke up at 5am, slept at 3am... Look how pathetic that is... I'm just drained... The work was light but having to wake up and work early really is not for me... So i ended up being sick now... Hai...

Something to mention, the store is damn messy... y must i say, coz i was told to pack it! GOSH!!!!! I stepped inside and it's like "OMG, cannot take it.." Pple basically walked in, take, throw, leave... I'm like, please lor, at least throw inside trash bag nor... And i was telling the trainee, tony, "wah lao, the store very messy..." He looked at me and laughed, i said "Y leh?! Coz bt not around to control right?!" He laughed even louder and said "YA, how u know... Ever since he left, it's been a mess" I'm like... Gosh... No one care one ar... Sad...

Right, i'm really just going to work, take money, slacking when i can... HAHA! Sounds bad but wad's the use of putting 100% in when nobody really appreciates it? At least i did wad i should...

Btw, Chicken Little is a great movie. Though it's kiddy but somehow, i was touched my it... Coz i cried when watching... Family...

O ya, bought PS2 from kelvin... Haven't paid him the full sum yet but will.... Hai... The reason for his need of cash can be kept a secret but a bit not appropriate lah... No idea...

While working today, Aunty Santy was telling me terry's situation at that time... I really dunnoe wad to tell her coz even i, myself was kept in the dark... So i just told her the truth that i dunnoe... Later, got Terry's new number, comfort him a bit... Not much details... HAi... NVM, still got friends LAh! MuHAhA!!!

If i can understand Fish more, maybe i can help but i dun... ya, we are friends, but i'm not close to her... Wad to say? Can't say much right? Its, afterall, her life she's leading...

Right... I'm working the next few days... Will be damn free this weekend... Feel free to call me, sms me, ask me out, anything... BUT DUN CALL ME EARLY IN THE MORNING!!!!!!!! I WILL GET REALLY PISSED!!!

K, that's it for now, will blog more often de, coz com back liao mah! HAHA!!!

Ciao!

No comments: