Friday, December 30, 2005

"ASS" "U" "ME" --> Quoted from Mrs Loo

It is a day of assurance... Got pple having the same sentiments as me... Lots of pple are changing in the hotel, it kind of sux. It was once said "It is in changes that we find purpose." but kiss my ass on this situation... In the hotel, NONONO!!! It is not in changes that they find purpose, it is in changes that they find torture... HAHA!!! I looked around today, many pple have changed, not for the better but for the worse, not for the goodness of the place, but they failure of it. I'm not throwing wet blanket or wadever, it's a fact lor... Seriously, look around, who actually works like we did? I'm not as good, but at least i did my best. If they tell me they did their best, i'll chop my head off for u... Attitude problems not only applies to PT like us but it extends all the way to the AM... So, dun generalise anything... Hai.. I wanna find another job man... Bring the newspaper on!

Time has been passing fast, i haven't find the purpose of life... It's kind of sick doing stuff all over again, everyday, time to time, very single second... Get a life...

Work today was fine, a few pple showed me their too lan face for not much reason, they assumed too much... Dun make an ass out of you and me, as the word implies ( "ASS" "U" "ME") U see, pple assume too much, so they make more mistake and misunderstood the meaning of wad other pple want... So u can kiss my ass if u wanna make an ass out of u and me, ok? Heh!

I caught someone looking or rather staring at me today... Heh Heh! Flattered? No, strange... HAHA!!! Anyway, i looked so ugly in the cheongsome thingy, so i would rather no one looks at me...

Reached home just now, watching Discovery Channel. It's called "Megastructure" and some of the stuff it talks about is so interesting... And i know leh... HeH! Cannot blame, D&T student... Really, it's been a while since i read up or write anything... It kind of brings some educational purpose back to my life, who says TV is bad? I'm missing school, its a sad thing that i can never go back to Sec. school le... Missing it a lot... But well, that's how life goes right? We move on... Always...

U got anger? I have mine too! We're all human...

1 comment:

ボテク said...

haha.. see.. i told u.