Monday, September 01, 2008

Actually didn't feel like blogging either but i figured if i dun do it today, i doubt i'll be able to do it any time soon. Hai... Reason is simple, attachment is too damn busy... I felt like i've chosen the wrong place for attachment. :(
-
Wai Wah!!! I should have went with you!!!
-
But, no turning back now...
-
Put those aside, may i begin my happy moments to date after exams. :)
-
Remember i said about the slippers i bought from MS? This is the pair. I'm so in love with it. Should i stock another pair? HAHA! Shouldn't waste money, i need to save up to buy a watch and a ring or perhaps 2? Hee~ And why do i like it so much, coz its just this CUTE! Smileys when i take it off. Slogan of life, "Don't worry, be happy!" Smile always! I got my new specs last week, its those that is very flexible, unbranded so its really cheap, darling made 1 before me that's why he asked me to do it so now, we have couple tees, couple phones and couple specs! His is blue, mine pink.That was the day he scared me when i drove his car, coz he thought i am going to run straight head-on to a lorry.... -_-" and yes, he shocked me, but i didn't touch any lorry... Civic is so big... And there, he showed his nose with nose hairs! Heh HeH!His eyes were really red in this pic, dunno why... He's my sexy driver!And there! The mirror that i always open up when i'm on his car... No choice, its too tempting for me. Hee~ I love the passenger seat! Why? Coz its my Darling who is driving! The seat smells of APPLE!After that enjoyable weekend i had. I went back to work like i said on previous entry (back to the 1st job, in case you are wondering). Helped out with selling mooncakes, no doubt the mooncakes are awesome. O! 1 thing to compliment, the hotel is very responsible coz after realizing that a few baked mooncakes are rotting slightly, they threw the whole batch of mooncakes away (though its wasting food but responsible). I see hundreds of mooncakes being thrown away... Such pity...
-
Anyway, the shirt for the mooncake roadshow looks like Olympics table tennis. Heh heh! And yes, i look like siao char bo after working from morning to noon...Darling wore his new converse shirt. Looks nice in them, i should buy pink shirt for him too. HA! He was so romantic that day, he kissed me. Hee~ O! And i learnt some Hakka from him. I teach him better English, he teached me Hakka and Canto. He said, "I use my Hakka and Canto in exchange for your English..." HAHA!!! So cute... And I was just being real vain, taking picture of myself. Against my own mirror. Hee~So, after yesterday, its another new chapter to begin. Internship starts on the 1st of Sep 08.
-
I asked Papa to drive me to work this morning since its the 1st and the funny thing was, Lin na and myself were earlier than any of the perm staff. HAHA!!! Reason being, they had an event over the weekend hence, they were all late. I guess that's gonna be my kind of life soon.
-
1st day was nothing, we are supposed to "feel our way through". It felt rather weird, well, its the 1st day afterall.
-
Wad i drat most; having to take train and squeeze early in the morning!!!! And all the burnt weekends... :( I can't accompany my Darling.................................................... I can't meet up with friends on weekdays............................. I dun even know if i have time to sleep.................................. I feel so sad.........................................................
-
I am so not turned on at this point of time....
-
Need lots of self-encouragement to go on from here... I MUST squeeze time out for my love ones! I MUST!
-
Its just attachment, i just need a pass and that's it!
-
JIA YOU TEO AI PING! YOU CAN DO IT! YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: