Sunday, August 31, 2008

Too tired to blog last few days, i still am tired though.

Went back to hotel to help out for Mooncake roadshow for 3days and i really can feel the strain on myself. Really haven't been that hardworking for so long.

Went to Toa Payoh HDB hub the 1st day and we were pretty late. There was already a huge crowd. Having no idea wad was going on, i pretty much stood there and almost did nothing and this lady, who knows everything kind of told me off a little. Then she left to another place.

Like that, went back to hotel and helped Andy with the counting of money, had a really late lunch which caused my gastric which was why i couldn't go BBQ.

Went back home, rested and slept through to thurs.

8am to 4pm. IRAS i guess. Selling mooncakes again. Tired after a whole day too.

Friday 8am to 6pm. ST electronics. I nearly died-ed. I was just really tired. I fell down trying to close the trolley and now my knee got a big blue-black. :(

Friday night, went supper with ting and hun, came home and concussed.

Sat, woke up late, had lunch, watched tv and concussed again.

I spent time with Darling. One of the only things which made me really happy this week. I'm gonna miss being able to spend this kind of time with him.

Attachment is starting tmr. I dun feel at all excited about it. Think about the long journey from here to Bugis, having to wake up so early to squeeze in trains. Wanted to take bus but i just can't find 1 bus service that go there directly.

And thinking about the events that we might be involved, the burnt weekends... No time at all... And this is gonna last for 6months.... Hai...

On the bright side, its something away from school, can earn cash, gain new experience.

Don't feel well... Knowing the fact that there is a chance that we will drift apart... It doesn't feel good at all... Baby, you know I love you...

No comments: