Saturday, August 16, 2008

And yes! I slept around 12.30am last night, and was having a pretty good sleep till this asshole made a prank call at 5plus am i guess. I'm not really sure wad time it was but the sun haven't rise totally.
-
A:"Hello" (totally annoyed, coz i hate pple calling when i'm sleeping)
PRANKSTER: "Hello"
A: "Who is this?"
P: "You don't remember me already ah?"
A: "Ehhh... Who is this?" (No mood to play guessing game)
P: "There, i am your classmate."
A: "Dunno, who?" (In my mind, trying to link his voice to any males in my current class, Edwin... Vincent... George.... Wei Jie...)
P: "The one wear specs, thin thin, sit behind you one"
A: "HUH?! WHO?!" (Thin Thin = Vincent, Wear Specs = Wei jie, finally made up my mind that this is an asshole on the other line.)
A: "Who lah?! I'm sleeping!!!" (Added to my thought, nobody in class has fix seat!)
P: "Your classmate lor!"
A: "Dun play lah, WHO!" (Freaking wanna scold F word)
P: "Can I play with you?" (in a damn disgusting voice)
A: (jitao damn pissed) "Aiya! Fuck lah!"
-Hang up-
-
Coz of this ass call, i cannot sleep well after that, i dreamt of Kok hong!!!!!!!!!! HAHA!
-
Then i told Darling about this person and he told me its 7th month, then i tell him, that person is a big pervert, nothing to do with 7th month... WAH LAO!
-
Wanted to wake up early to study but couldn't make it, only got up at 11am. So i studied from then on. Finally completed marketing, but somehow, the things aren't really totally registered.
-
Took a short break and started with STMO.
-
In my not-wanting-to-study mode, i took pictures. HAHA!!!
While turning my chair around, i noticed my mini-tee hanging at my drawer. Heh hEH! It was a present from the Netball juniors back in 2004. Its been 4 years already... I never catch a good glimpse of that period.After that, i carried on studying. Till L3 of the notes, i stopped. Went to bath and changed up. Took me quite a while to decide wad to wear. Changed up 4-5 times to finally decide.
-
No. 1No.2 No. 3 is not taken photo of.
-
And No. 4So, after i decided on wad to wear, i went to the ATM machine near Mac to withdraw money to return instructor for my delayed driving fees. Walked back and met 2kor at the lift lobby, passed him the cash coz he was going for lesson in the night.
-
Then i went to take bus to BB to find Darling. I paid my bills first at AXS, then went to enjoy the aircon at VK. HAHA! Chatted with Darling about his busy day, he seemed so tired. :(
-
He lend me his PSP which i tried to break his record but he kept setting his record higher and higher... *hAtEs*
-
While playing, i was listening to some conversation between some people. Heh Heh! And Darling and i were hinting each other about the purposeful convo made to self-impress someone. Heh Heh!
-
Anyway, darling and i went out while Ah Yong swept the floor and some guys from Alvin's shop offered darling a cigarette and those guys are really bad. They purposely pressure Darling by saying, "gf here, dun dare to smoke ah, scared go home get scolding ah!", HAHA!!! Darling took the cigarette and ran into the salon, to avoid the lighting of cigarette and he secretly put the cigarette into Ah Yong's box of cigarette which is of different flavour. HAHA!!!
-
Afterwhich, we carried on to IMM for our dinner. Wanted to go Fish&co. coz darling wants to see how Yee Shan's hair turned out, but Yee Shan wasn't working so we settled for Mac. :D
-
Darling was trying to figure out how to bluetooth from Motorola coz he dun really use that phone much coz its only for calling and sms-ing in Msia. We walked a bit but left after a while coz he's meeting his friends back at JB. :)
-
Before we left, he went to the toilet where i ambushed him outside with my phone cam! HAHA!!Like i said before, Darling seemed very tired. He wants to crack jokes and all but he just can't bend it too well coz of his fatigue. Hai... Poor Darling... :(
-
So, he drove me back and we chatted a bit until he reaches JB. And he told me, the writing of white card has resumed. Waste resources!
-
Then, i carried on studying with STMO. Trying to understand fare calculation. I guess after so much studying of theory, calculation freshen up my mind. I stopped there and came online to blog! :D
-
I shall turn in now. :D
-
PS: Darling and i were talking about one of his important ex gfs, and i guess, even the great romancer can get hurt. He is one good example. Then again, its the past, it doesn't hurts to start over again, as a better man. HO!

不在乎你的从前,因为我知道,我是你的现在,也是你的未来...

No comments: