Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tiring days i had... Something great, nights had been very cooling to sleep. Ho! I slept well. :D
-
9th August 2008: HAPPY 43rd BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE!!!!
-
Beautiful skyline at Marina Bay. Proud to be a Singaporean, we have the largest floating stage in the WORLD! Can you believe it?! Everybody were so trained (I kept wondering wad if they fall into the water?). Hee~
-
I saw LKY in red raincoat... HEh hEH! Look so weird... Anyway, the parade was damn cool, coz it was like drizzling non-stop. :D
-
ONWARD SINGAPORE!!!! MUACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Olympic games were pretty boring... Ronald Susilo lost :(, i missed all the other games, but the results aren't good either. :( JIA YOU TEAM SINGAPORE!
This ice cream is so not good... I so regretted buying it.. $3.50 per cup can... Waste money...On Darling's car the other day, self-posing... :DAnd i spotted this phenonmenan at BB carpark. Mini cooper and Toyota Avanza... HEH HEH! With car plate EAxxx and JJWxxxx... Heh heh! Big and small car... Darling and I went KFC for dinner... HAHA! Its been months since we last patronzie KFC. It tastes pretty good. Ho! Then, went to City Chain to see whether they got the battery for Nike watch but sadly no.
-
Went to Watsons to buy my Dettol body gel, and i bought Garnier mask. :D
-
Great days...
-
Another good few days to come! Mugging should also begin already.
-
I LOVE SINGAPORE! I LOVE MY DARLING! I LOVE MYSELF TOO!!!!
-
Will not let go...

No comments: