Monday, August 04, 2008

All of a sudden, passing driving test didn't seem to be a happy thing. The people who i thought would be really happy for me, apparently are not the ones. The people who i didn't expect to be happy for me, are extremely happy for me.

Hun asked a favour from Eddie yesterday so i told Darling and he bought the thing that Hun needed this morning. So i called Hun to inform him, he came over and drove me to take the thing then, we went for a quick lunch and then he drove me to school. It felt kind of strange, suddenly he seems like a total stranger.

Went to school just for STMO quiz today. I took only a short while to finish it then headed back.

I did some of my PT individual report then rested a while.

Had dinner and watched some TV, before on-ing my laptop to study for SQTR test tmr.

Was just chatting with Ting and i realised something which i think i was hidden in the dark. It really didn't feel right.

Cindy gave birth already, last Saturday and both of them are well and fine. She is doing her confinement now. Will visit her after my exam on her 21st Birthday.

Darling called and told me he is going to have a drink with Andy and Clement (Dou ji), and i asked him not to drink too much, he needs to ride. He is so cute, trying to convince me he won't get drunk. I know he won't, just in case police want to check.

Aiai smsed about offence tix, and i just mailed her the e-mail i mailed the other time.

I smsed Tricia jie just now, she is flying in 3 weeks time, good for her. Will meetup together with ting when she returns. :D

Its a long day tmr. TRMK revision lec, tut, SQTR test and IAP briefing. Will be in school till 7pm i guess.

Somehow, i missed out a lot on my friends. Is it my fault that I dunno wad is going on in their lives anymore? Did i lost my balance? I really dunno. Have been so busy with school work, i can barely find time to go out with friends. I left my time for family and love matters. Perhaps i really lost my balance. I feel angry but who should i be angry with, myself or them?

If that's the way its gonna be then I might as well be me and not bother about other things. It felt weird, the people who used to be so close seems to drift so far. Maybe its really me.

Shall go study a bit more and turn in.

PS: I PASS MY DRIVING!!! The happiness stops right at that point...

I apologize of letting it go so far but time forbids me to make it up...

No comments: