Thursday, August 07, 2008

My chocolate craving on Tue before the SQTR test. And i ended up buying 2 Meiji choc, but this one taste nice nice... Hee~ The test was horri-gi-ble... The quiz and test this week were really tough... At night, was chatting with Darling online for a bit and as always, dou dou would climb onto his lap and she is like 2 already but still really petite. HAHA!!! Cute dou dou... On Wed, didn't go for Fare calculation revision although i could wake up. I was just thinking, it will just be repetition so decided to sleep instead. Then, i went to school at around 11am to tear down the RMTR window display, with a cup of green apple juice.
-
Wen came to get her textbooks as well, then i went back to her house with her to put the books. 38 floor is so high! And from her flat, can see Singapore flyer... Almost the whole of Singapore can be roughly seen. So cool...
-
Note: Jiawen's room is so messy........ -_-"'
-
Head to Orchard after that. We went to Heeren for a while and Shan smsed that she's reaching. So Wen and i went to Paragon's Fish&co 1st.
-
That outlet is different from the rest. Its more woody... HAHA!!!
-
Ordered not a lot of things but all are yummy and got some extra stuff coz Shan works there. hOhO! The mussels are AWESOME!!! I LOVE THE SAUCE!!!!!!!!!
-
I kept drowning the chips in the sauce! HAHA!!! YuMMY! Costs us $70 over, but worth it, so so worth it!
Then, we walk around, my shoe kind of spoiled so we went to Fareast to buy my footwear. Comfy... :D Both of them bought shoes also, but the problem is, i dun rmb the shop name. HAHA!
-
Then they accompanied me to buy wrapper box for Terry's son, Travis, present. Headed to OHS to pass Terry the present. He looks tired but xin fu! He showed us his car, Hyundai Avante, so big, so nice!!! So blessed! Got job, got family, got car... Envious.... He allowed me to drive his car but i didn't coz i haven't master the skill of parking with poles... :(
Then, we went to Taka's Kino, and i browsed around all the shelves, wanted to buy but i think i shouldn't coz not much money left. The 2 of them bought some books. We had ice cream after that, yUMMY! I am so satisfied can!
-
We walked to Cine after that. Browsed and walk around and while i was looking at a nice dress, somebody dashed towards me, its GRACE!!! Fancy bumping into her there. :D So happy to see her, reminds me of how long i haven't been back to ORQ. Bidded byes then.
-
Wen got caught up with Meow Meow as usual. -_- while shan and i were exploring neoprints machine, i haven't been near that for so so long...
-
Walked up and up, then after that, we headed home.
-
Bus ride was pretty long, good thing Marley was with me. :D
-
Reached batok and i thought Darling would've gone back by then but he smsed to ask whether i'm going not. So i went to find him and i saw douji sitting outside. He bought a lot of things from Vivo for his gf, he is returning to Sabah/Sarawak for 15 days. Ho! He is so happy. Heh!
-
Darling, douji and myself went for a tea later on, chatted about some stuff and the coincidence happened again, Ipoh bitch walked past. Damn sian to see her... I hate bitches you know. Yesterday was a day full of coincidences.
-
Went home, bathed and continue with my last report of the sem. Ting called to complain some stuff bout Hun which i feel was ya, she should complain. Not good to take friends for granted.
-
Stayed up till quite late to complete the whole report and surprising darling came online at like 1 plus am to do up his phone stuff. O! He got a new phone, same as mine... SO ROMANTIC can! MY Darling is so romantic and he tried to hide it from me... Naughty! HAHA! No wonder he kept hinting about selling my 6500.
-
Went to bed at around 3am. Awaken by Peggy's sms, supposed to get Halter from her but it hasn't reached me.
-
I went to school to submit report and waited for her friend to call me to pass me the halter but hai... Didn't get it in the end. :(
-
Received a news which shocked me a lot but i guess we all have our choice, she decided to make that choice and i respect her for doing that. Afterall, she did what she feels is right. :)
-
Anyway, i headed to Darling's there coz of his phone stuff, lots of problem and i sat there, the whole afternoon, doing the things. Ting came by, and she accompanied me for my late lunch at Mac. Hee~ We chatted a little.
-
Then, headed back and continued my task for Darling and Douji. Then Alvin was trying to set the MMS thing but doesn't work. I had to call M1 to do the job. In the end, its his SIM card, coz my SIM works well.
-
After that, another person that i dun wish to see, appeared. So sian.... She is so rude, the way she talk is so impolite! Like as if he owes her million of dollars. Hai...
-
Darling wanted to wait for bus with me to go home but the rain was really heavy, so we headed to WM, walk a bit and sat at Kopi Roti for a tea and bread. It was late, so darling ask me to go back 1st.
-
While waiting for bus, papa called and said he can come fetched me. So i kissed darling goodbye, and went home with pa.
-
Reached home, bathed, and Darling smsed. So sad.. He only left at like 11.40pm when the rain was less heavy.
-
I came online to check stuff. And realised need to go school tmr. :(
-
Chatting with Wen and Shan now. Shan is coming to cut her hair next week. So excited for her coz her hair is so long and i want to see the transition! Ho!
-
I think i should turn in soon.
-
PS: Itching to drive but no car to drive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
So in love with you... 很多事,旁人是不会了解的...

No comments: