Sunday, August 03, 2008

Darling treat me Japanese to celebrate my passing of driving. hOhO! YuMMy! I LOVE SASHIMI!!!!!! MUACKS! His new specs look so GOOD! I want to make the same one!!! But other colours!I loVe my BaBe too much to give him up... MuAcks!
-
Another sumptuous meal just now, Ah mah treat to congrats my passing also. Hee~
-
Went fortune telling with my mother but i didn't quite believe the things she said. Dunno whether its true or not but there's a lot of loop holes in the things mentioned. I dun think i am lazy, coz there are lazier people out there. (she kept emphasizing that i am extremely lazy! ) O well, its just for reference, not to be believed. Too bad i'm not a believer. That's probably the 1st and the last time.
-
I need to save money le... Not working has costs a huge hole in my bank. :(
-
This week is gonna be slightly slacker than the previous, 1 last report to finish, 1 quiz and 1 test. After that, is a short 1 week break then exam, another week of break and attachment begins...
-
:)
-
Its time to let things rest...

No comments: