Friday, August 22, 2008

Right, exam is OVER!!!!! *let out a sigh of relieve* Now, let me elaborate on all the 3 papers.
-
Tuesday, RMTR paper, I was glad it wasn't really that tough but when i was about to start the calculation, my calculator had to die on me! I just changed the batteries and it was working perfectly fine when i was doing revision! Had to ask the invigilators, and he asked the class for me, good thing george has one. So after calculating like 1 equation, i went to try my calculator and it was working again.... PiSSed! Anyway, the paper was ok. :D Glad.
-
TRMK paper, CMI!!! I think i will do badly for it, i hop i won't fail it though. :(
-
STMO paper, it was ok also. BUT too many questions, nearly wasn't able to finish it.
-
See that beautiful rose, i found it on one of the lecture notes, i think i drew it during lecture when i was bored. HA!After paper that day, I returned Darling's missed call and he asked me to help find info about our school's laptop. So i went to library side and finally found it. Headed back to pass him the info and sit down eat my stuff. I was so so hungry coz i didn't eat much that day.
-
Then i played Darling's PSP, wanted to leave at 6pm to Cindy's place but Xueting called Darling coz she wanted to cut her fringe and she asked me to stay behind and chat so i did. around 7pm, she reached.
-
After her cut, she agreed to accompany me to Cindy's place! HAA! So happy! Would have been weird if i go alone.
-
We chatted along the way and found our way to Cindy's place.
-
That is the baby of Cindy and Ken, his name is Xavier! HaHa! So cute!!!! It was a nice catching up session with old friends from work as well. :D Before we left, we sang BD song for Cindy and had a slice of BD cake.
-
And suddenly, i become Apple ah yi.... -_-"'The little thing conquering its favourite toy. He is so fierce when we try to carry him or take his toy. HAHA! But over all still a cute little one (despite his age). HAHA! KIKI! Later on, Ting and i headed to K box and it was Ladies and guess which fool send a hokkien song into my phone and make it into my ringtone then happily called me and expect me to get shock! HAHA! But that fool didn't realised i went to check wad she sent to me and just let her have her way with the prank. HAHA!!!
-
We went back at around 11.30pm. Ting walked back from interchange and i think some accident happened and she was totally shocked. Must be, its in the middle of the night... But good thing she's alright.
-
I took a bath and came online. Didn't expect my lovely darling would come online also and say sweet sweet things. HAHA!!! He was telling me his beer session with Andy, Leslie, Alvin and that girl. Its damn funny. Then we went off to bed at around 1am.
-
Went to Marina to meet Wen and Shan but i was too early. So i went to find a place for a hot drink and some food 1st. LJS and sat there, stare at the wall and took picture.

Shan came shortly after and we chat a little and waited for Wen. Then, we headed to Waraku. YuMMy!
The spag is actually really yummy! O, and they served this rice with curry and gosh, nearly fainted. Yum! I can have nothing but just curry and rice! Give it to me!After that, we walked around. Shop around MS and i wanted to buy shades but i bought every other thing except for shades. HAHA!!!
-
I bought black tank at MNG (the one which i have many colours), then wanted to buy croc clip but couldn't find, end up buying 3 pairs of earrings coz they were cheap, then bought a pair of very cute slippers at Slurp i think. I will post the pictures when i wear it next time, its so cute!
-
And i took pictures again, in toilet!
On toilet bowl...Then, after the tiring walks, we went to Andersen's! HAHA!!! Use the vouchers that we have! HAHA!!!! Andersen's classic and Banana Split but i didn't take pic of banana split. And we tried almost all the flavours available and we just went on and on commenting. Well, if u are from TRM, you will know why we went on commenting. :DAnd pictures again!And all the chocolates go into the ice creams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUM!And some MORE!!!!CAn't resist taking a good picture with it! Ho! And look at Shan!In the midst of feasting....Satisfyingly feasted...And i carried on cam-whoring! HAHA!Somebody putting lip balm can...And I am trying to see why my cam is always blur blur but i think its my hand shaking.When we decided to head back, realised it was raining, so we had to go the underpass walkway and TA DA!!!! Art works of artist!
-
Shan and I just went mad and Wen was keeping her composure (Did i mention her hugging a teddy bear and patting its head? HAHA!)Especially in love with this... So pretty...And this... Love........................................Went back together with Shan while Wen went to town to get something. Shan alighted at Timah for her class BBQ and i went ahead to interchange. Waited for Darling but he was busy.
-
So i was playing with PSP and later watching Singapore's match against China. Well, Li Jia Wei lost the Bronze again. :( But good work! So much pressure on but she did well. :D
-
China got all 3 medals, its so BORING! ITs always them, can't they just give 1 away? HAHA! But who would do that when you know well enough that you are worthy of it? Others need to work hard to get theirs!
-
After that, i stayed and just sat there. Then, everyone left, except Leslie, Darling and his customer. I continued the game. Just didn't wanna go back yet.
-
It was about 10pm when he finished everything. He wanted to wait for bus with me but i told him its ok, he should go home, its late.
-
I went to buy my dinner and went home.
-
So happy! It feels good to be not under pressure, feels good to sleep without worries. I have a week to rest up and get ready for attachment!
-
How can a woman be of such level when you are obviously up there? Why put yourself at such a cruel position where you can hurt yourself and others... Snap out of it, bitch! Its time you understand what is the meaning of cheating!
-
In the process of creating happiness, you lost yourself... I look down on you.





No comments: