Friday, August 01, 2008

Supposed to be an awesome day but it turns out otherwise...
-
For the past week, we have been preparing for today. Our group hit a rough patch on Wed, after i presented and left, they told me, April told one of our group members off and said that AHEM shouldn't waste her time. :(
-
So, after my driving lesson that afternoon, i rushed back to school to collect blazer and then fixed the slides together to get everything more consistent. O, had lunch at canteen2, curry don is nice... :D And had a dessert in the midst of doing the slides.
-
And i realised, my period came.
-
The next day was horrible, intended to go WISP but coz of the mock presentation, decided to just skip it. Cramp was horrible. After lunch, which i didn't have much appetite, we went to OurSpace to fix PT slides and do STMO. K, i admit, i didn't do anything for STMO. I just couldn't concentrate. Cramp was killing me.................. Which is the reason i didn't attend STMO also... :(
-
Went to Popular to buy the nice papers for the menu, and it costs me $4.50 the 1st time. I went home, wanting to rest but i didn't, while printing the menu, i realised pages wrong... Need to get more papers. Hai...
-
Went for extra driving lesson which instructor was really nice to clear out a last minute slot for me. Cramp was making my leg numb... But well, lesson ended pretty ok. :D rushed to WM to buy more papers.
-
Printed all the menu and cut and paste each and every page. Wah lao...
-
I stayed up till 2plus am to complete printing the slides and pack up my things.
-
Still have cramp when i stepped onto my bed. :(
-
Woke up at 6am and papa drove 2kor to work then me to Bugis. Hai...
-
And there, the presentations... The group with all girls and the missing guy.Sook FANG! Ant in her laptop screen..There, the missing guy! Diving master, Wei Zhi.
Deary Yee Shan!
Wen Wen Wen... "Gang leader", my "lesbian" friend. HAHA!!! But no lah!Right after our presentation ends, the director of the un-named company was kind of funny, he began his "informal" presentation... HAHA! It was 12.15pm. I rushed to tell April i need to leave and left with all the LUCKS from my classmates. I changed into my jeans and rushed out to see papa illegal park outside to wait for me. Hai... So tired...
-
I didn't have appetite at all. Papa stopped to buy curry puff and lemon tea but i just dun have the appetite.
-
Reached Petrol station and instructor arrived at the same time. I went into circuit for my only circuit practice for this test. I was so so so so so tired, i nearly close my eyes. And i made all the mistakes i shouldn't make. I hit the pole when doing vertical parking, i mount kerb for S course, and and strike kerb for Crank course and directional change. Heh Heh! I hit everything i shouldn't, except for human and cars. And instructor was scolding me. Sadded. Really too tired.
-
Didn't have time to redo many times, i went out to road for a round and had time to go home. Wah... I took 10min nap and shitted. Washed up and went out.
-
I wasn't feeling nervous as usual basically coz i want to sleep. But i was afraid of the mistakes. And faces of Darling, Papa, Edwin and Jiawen kept coming out.... HAHA!!!
-
Test route:5, tester: Rohmat.
-
I was tested on everything in the circuit. 1st E-brake which i totally screwed the last time. Damn good feeling to "ZAM" brake! HEh HEh! Then, S course, Crank course and all... I made sure i did everything systematically and i CONFIRM ALL THE SAFETY I NEED TO CONFIRM! HAHA!!!
-
So in circuit, i got deducted for rolling back and turning when vehicle is stationary. 4points.
-
Went out to road, i admit it wasn't really smooth. There are just too many road works around and i need to swerve here and there. And my abruptness when i change lane. That is the worst! So many cars!
-
Then i got deducted for wide turns and wrong checking of blind spots, HAHA! So funny!!!!
-
I was so scared when we returned to BBDC. I went out of the car and instructor say, he is very good, if you fail i dunno how. HAHA!
-
Then he tick tick tick and by now you should know, I PASSED!!!!! HAHAHA!!! SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
And he is really nice, he ask me to go practice more before i really start to drive. Heh Heh!
-
So, i can drive NOW! (With Triangel plate)
I ji tao called instructor and mass everyone especially Edwin and Jiawen! HAHA!!! Edwin called me and the whole class shouted "CONGRATS" heh HEh! So happy!
-
And here is the nice nice picture which will be on my driving license!!!!!!!!!!!!! HO! ShuANG! O, after that, i called papa to tell him i passed! Heh! So happy, so much for all his driving me around today. Ho!
-
I lied to Darling that i failed and he believed! HAHA!!! I went to find him after everything and acted really sad like the previous 2 times. I said i got 24points. He said, "Aiya, fated to go for the 4th time" and guess wad, its not just him, fruit stall de aunty and alvin also believed i failed.
-
After emo-ing, i took out the checklist and show him. He see see see and i saw him calculating then he said, "why like so littely ticks", then he turned back, and saw the "passed" and he was like, "WAH LAO, SI CHAR BO, YOU PASS AH!" HAHA!!!
-
Then i headed to buy Mac, damn hungry.
-
I am so so so happy to share my happiness with everyone!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you everyone for your LUCKS! It helped!
-
While having dinner, quarrel with ma again. Aiya.. I am so tired of fighting and crying coz of wadever things she said. I'm just sick of it.
-
I know wad she is doing is, yes, for my own good but i dunno... I think i am really old enough to choose the path i want to take. Anyway, i dun even feel like explaining.
-
Wanted to sleep but just can't. Darling called to ask wad happen, i was lost for words and just sobbing away....................
-
It sucks.
-
I woke up and stare into empty spaces, wondering...
-
I decided to go run. I ran around my neighbourhood, tearing....
-
I'm almost done with fighting... I don't want to fight no more...
-
I open the kitchen window, blast the songs in my ear and look into the sky. "What am i supposed to do?"
-
30min, i stared into the endless dark sky...
-
I'm not asking for too much... Just your understanding... It sucks to be caught in the middle...
-
I think i dehydrate myself, drank a lot of water...
-
Darkness surge within, Brightness lurks... I just want a balance, where happiness can be attained... That's all.

No comments: