Friday, August 15, 2008

SINGAPORE WON PING PONG BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, Table Tennis, against South Korean team. HOHO! The game is like so long, i sitted there holding my notes, watching the game (needless to say, notes remain in holding position).

The games were damn good can. Li Jia Wei and that Korean, competed 4 years ago in Athens, and coz of that annoying and stubborn ping ponger, LJW lost.

She lost this time also but it was a much better game i guess. Hee~ So happy, Singapore guaranteed a Silver medal! 1st in 48 years!!!! Finally, fate reaches us. HoHo!

Anyway, i, myself was struggling to study. Took me very long to be half way done with Marketing. I did really badly for my CT for marketing, so i'm hoping i can do better for exam, to get back some grades.

Darling told me Msia's badminton also won, but i dunno is it like a medal game or something, but i think it is lah. HAHA!!! It is such a great day!!!

Right, besides that, i stayed home the whole day.

Boredom... Need to carry on mugging...

CONGRATS SINGAPORE!!!!!!!!!

你对我的好,我知道...

No comments: