Monday, September 08, 2008

Here's an overview of last week. It wasn't good at all, i must say. Trying to switch my body clock to early in the morning to late at night. Having so many things going through the littel capacity in my mind.
-
Attachment didn't start out well at all. I can't badmouth anything here, so i shall not say too much. Its just horrible, and note, it was only the 1st week. Hai....
-
I bumped into my beloved sister twice last week and she bought me this nice chinese herbal dessert. YuM yUm! Didn't have time to eat, so i had to split it into 2 days, still its nice. THANKS GIRL! And i went to trim my hair a little bit. Wanted to do it before attachment but that week, darling wasn't in the mood to do anything to my hair so we postponed to thie week. Well, it was just a trim. I decided to keep my fringe. :D Darling tried his very best last week to make me feel good despite his tiredness, he made it a point to send me sms everyday to cheer me up and stayed for dinner or accompanied me to wait for bus. I think i made him worried too much with my tearful look. Sorry darling and thanks... Love yOU!I think it was last friday, last day of work and i had a terrible day. News broke out of everything... Hai... So after having dinner with Darling at KFC (making myself fat), i decided to walk to Shop N Save to look for mama. Wanted to buy a beer to indulge, instead, i saw new flavour of Jolly Shandy, HAHA!!! Peach and Lychee... Its actually pretty nice... And the little alcoholic content made me slept really well. Woke up on Saturday feeling tired... Watched the Croc DVD with Mama and played with Darling's PSP trying to squeeze into top 5. I think this is the last weekend i can spend with worrying bout work. Hai...
-
I spent over $200 plus on Office wear... I am totally broke... Hai... Where is the MONEY?! Darling gave me a huge loan lah, though he said doesn't matter but i will return him. He already has so much to pay for (including ME!), dun want him to waste his money on my shopping.
-
Sunday, rested a little, watched a very boring DVD, something Mutant and i nearly fell asleep. So i took a short nap. Chatted with Mama a little here and there. After she went to work, i went to bath and then went out to meet Darling.
-
Saw the perfect bitch again... She was standing so near my Darling! I nearly want to spit fire!
-
Anyway, went to get darling's car, picked up Leslie and Andy and we headed to JE.
-
Had dinner at some coffee shop and the Bah Kut Teh was so nice. HAHa! Went to entertainment centre and i was browsing in Watsons for my Make-up remover while waiting for Andy's gf.
-
We sang from 7plus to 12plus am. I died in the middle. Felt really tired. But i did sang till my heart is filled! Andy Leslie and Darling was having their own concert can! HAA!!!! And i think the air con wasn't working well, i was feeling damn hot even with my sleeveless. Dou ji came for a while drinking 2 beers.
-
Left at around 12.30am after i kept pestering Darling to leave. Was really tired already...
-
Bathed and quickly slept. Good thing i could sleep.
-
Another new week, i was early with PL, then came Lin Na. Waited for a while before somebody with the key came.
-
Wasn't the easiest day to get by. Actually stayed till 7.30pm, i was really pissed. Seriously. Had all the time in the afternoon but have to leave everything to after office hour, wad is THIS!
And i had a paper-cut today. If you can see on my middle finger. Hai.... I went to buy envelope, then find Darling. He went to buy dinner with me after work and i asked him to leave, dun have to pei me.
-
I've been blessed with great people around me!
-
AND I LOVE MY DARLING!!!!
-
On a side note: CONGRATS TING FOR PASSING BTT!!!!!
-
Challenges await....


No comments: