Sunday, September 14, 2008

To sum up my week, tough!
-
HAHA!!! I guess its really time to stop complaining and really take all this in stride. No point saying so much when at the end of it, i still have to face it.
-
The entire week was having to face the handover from that colleague. It isn't easy, i mean, its like in the middle of the whole thing, and i had to take over. Having to handle the people from the event and the organizers, i really dunno whether i can cope with it or not. I'm afraid of making mistakes but then, i need to be in charge of it.
-
As a newbie, mistakes are inevitable, this is the only way to console myself. I wish they can be more helpful. Seriously.
-
Still, i hate working so late. I just hate it.
-
Anyway, Wen came by on thursday for lunch with us, and its nice chit chatting with her and complaining all the stuff to her. Then, i asked her to come on Friday again for dinner. She came and helped me work. Hai... It can be that sickening.
-
When we went for dinner, it was already 9.30pm. Hai... But it was still nice, a little catch up with her, and complaining done. HA! Before she leaves for the far far away China.
-
Bought half a dozen of donuts for Hui's BD. Calvell was so irritating, he told hui everything. It wasn't much of a surprise but still, at least we did someting. Sorry it wasn't elaborate, hui. Didn't have the time to plan anything. I hope its enough. :D I tried to take a short break in the toilet everytime if not, i think my eyes will die, and neck will spoil. I had a little tiff with Darling on Thursday. HaHa! I think its my insecurity that cause those misunderstandings. I feel bad for acting this way. I should have the trust for him like i always do. I need to find my balance before i can have all of these sorted out.
-
So pissed the other day when i saw that bitch! Still dare to grin at me. Ass hole... Then again, she's a bitch...
-
Another week gone, i have 5 months more... HEh hEH! Taking great comfort in the passing of 2 weeks! HA!
-
Let's make the best out of all these craps!
-
让我找到我的平衡点,我就不再孩子气... 我的不安,你的宽容,是我这段日子最大的支持... 我爱你... 平常心.... 平常心...

No comments: