Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Finally, i found a day which is better than the previous day!
-
Papa drove me to work today again, and we had Bee Hoon for Breakfast and i strolled to work even though i'm already 5min late.
-
Felt so tired coz i had quite a hard time falling asleep last night. Anyway, when i reached work, i couldn't startup my PC coz boss changed the password. So i was doing things offline, but stomach pain, went to shit.
-
After i came back, she already typed in the password for me. O well, and from then on, i was busy looking at mails and replying them.
-
Weekly meeting was called, so we went for meeting. Shortly after i was briefed about my task for the day, client called. And seriously, my soul nearly went missing. Why? Coz i'm still not very sure about the things i am doing and i am so afraid of offending them! HAHA! But i was fine lah, good thing i know how to answer and wad i was answering. Heh hEh!
-
After the meeting, we all started our work. An event is taking place next weekend and a colleague of mine was a bit stressed up. I'm not really sure of wad to do so i dun seem as stress as her, i am waiting for any instruction from her.
-
After that, i stared at the PC for very long, doing this and that, confirming this and that. Noting down any particular changes. It takes meticulous work there coz it concerns so many things. I hope i am doing things correctly and not screwing any things up.
-
Cheryl didn't come today also. Lin Na and I were both busy. Had a really late lunch and da bao-ed for some of them. Dunno wad to buy, so i bought Sushi, and i think i should stop eating Sushi, for the 1st time after knowing Sushi exists, i got sick of eating it. GoSh...
-
Carried on working and realised i completed my task. I arranged all the things properly, hoping i'll be able to look at them better.
-
Why such a good day? Coz i can leave on time. While the rest are having their meeting on another event which i am not involved, i was doing up my stuff. Before i knew it, it was 6pm.
-
The Cable guy came and he chatted with me coz i was the only one in the office but i left before he did. Ha! I got back early!
-
Had dinner with Darling and KFC! HEh hEh! So fat... And it was nice chatting with my beloved lao gong! hO! Since attachment started, i haven't been a good old self, have been acting really childish and paranoid towards everything he does. After the little tiff i had with him last Thurs, i decided to rethink my behaviour and do something about it.
-
平常心是最重要的...不管会发生什么事,只要镇定一些些,就能解决这些问题了...其实,这是他教会我的...他常常用他的方式来教导我,迁就我,并容忍我,但偶尔我总会把他惹火了,他以他的平常心来对待我...我想这就是年龄的差异的不同,因为我知道,我没有这样的平常心...我会好好努力,不再小孩子气,是时候改变那种极端的想法了...
-
Before i even get my pay, i'm thinking of how to spend it. HA! Another expensive dream of mine!

O! After we finished eating, he was telling me all his Korean drama stuff, he is officially a Korean Drama fan now. HAHA!!! So cute de darling. Its nice listening to him talk about his work day without feeling frustrated that he may be doing some other stuff. HA! I am so going back to my old self! hoHo!
-
We talked about getting married... HAHa! So funny.... Then, we did the most ridiculous thing, went to look at rings. HAHA! But then the jewellery shops are all closed lah, we were just browsing at them and we came to a consent on the SK, simple but elegant diamond ring. Ho! This is also pretty childish ok. HA!
-
Shall begin our plan soon after i get my pay. Its time to start planning. :D
-
The faces in the vast crowd may be strange, peculiar from a certain point of view, nothing may seem familiar in your eyes. You stand alone, lost. When you have no where else to turn to, nobody to call on, think about yourself. Always bear in mind where you stand... Know that somewhere in this maze, there is still a me, lookng for you too.......
-
Where there is a will, there is a way...
-
平常心...

No comments: