Tuesday, September 02, 2008

We make good impressions of ourselves, but the company makes a lousy impression to us.

Its only the 2nd day...

Been rather emotional recently. Any words from close ones can trigger a tear to my eye. It happens when i was complaining to Xueting yesterday and there was just this heavy thing on my chest that i need to let out.

After a whole day of pestering Darling, the last sms from him melts me totally..

It felt better that way and i fell asleep soon after.

Papa drove me to work again today, avoiding 1 ERP. Throughout the whole journey, he asked me a lot and i complained too, he kept giving me funny suggestions which i feel may not be right but sometimes, it needs to be done. Tears were rolling there but it didn't come down.

After starting work not long after, Baby darling smsed me to cheer me on and it was really something to push me a little bit further. :)

Throughout the day working, it felt weird. I think i shouldn't mention too much but well, the impression delivered wasn't positive at all. Miss Ong smsed right before work ends and well, i know we can tell her everything but i guess certain things are beyond her means. Just glad there is still somebody for us to fall on if anything happens.

2 lucky days we had --> able to leave work on time but this will not last.

Took train back and i'm dying to see Darling and tell him everything since his com was down.

Hugged him so so tight! He didn't have to say anything but he did and i was tolding melting down there. So embarassing to tear in front of the fruit stall aunties... :(

However, he is my harbour, a place where i can rest my feet and lay on my back, a place for me to vent out my emotions, a place where i dun need to hide anything from. I'm glad he is around.

Alex happened to came by too. Together, darling, alex, and the aunties, they consoled me and hear me out. Felt so much better after letting it all out. Though there may be more to come... Thanks to Alex and Darling, i was able to laugh at their wonderful jokes made for me. :D

Actually wanted to leave after that but Darling say he would accompany me for dinner. Can really see Darling is doing that for me. We went to WM to spend money again, for the pants i need to buy and the shoes i need to get. :( All paid by darling 1st, but i'll need to pay this back to him. He basically just accompany me and make me feel good.

Then we had tea and coffee, and i complain again. HAhA!

Left around 10pm.

I came home and complained BIG to Mama. HAHA! I always do when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Well, I still have half a year to go.

PS: need to mention LIM MEI QIAN. She makes me feel like i'm not alone. We're both starting new jobs in new environment, facing new challenges. Thanks dear, i won't forget your BD card.

他说:“忍一时,风平浪静,退一步,海阔天空。”

She says: "Look at the bright sides, at least you will learn a lot of things."

我说:“苟且偷生,变本加厉。”
也说; “让我好好抱怨,过一阵子,就好了。”

他说:“天降大任于斯人,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨,饿其体肤,空乏其身,行拂乱其所为,所以动心忍性,增益其所不能。”

No comments: