Sunday, September 28, 2008

One morning, when i was feeling very sleepy, Papa drove me to work, it was jamming at Bukit Timah. When i turned my head to the left, i saw a beetle walking on the window, and i got a shock. I dun think you can see the little beetle here coz of all the background, but try, its on the left side of the taxi's "star Mex" sign, one black round dot. This belongs to another morning, when i realised i haven't been taking pictures very often. And from this, you can see, my room is in a huge mess after work began. Hai... Let's not talk about that. And i was in the toilet, "cake-ing" sai, and just felt like doing something i like. Instructed to help out on Thursday for Lin Na's event, reluctant to do so coz of other commitments but did went but left early. Hai...
-
Friday, was very late coz it was raining in the morning and roads were close for F1 race. Reached work late than usual but well, no choice.
-
Another event on Saturday, was a tiring day i must say. Shall not touch on it too much. Realised i have a colleague that is pretty nice. :)
-
Went out with darling and he just kept pissing me off with the things he says and i got so pissed i asked, "wad is wrong with you? I am tired, dun make me confuse." and to soothe things, i smiled and laid on his chest. I guess he felt that tinge of anger in me, and he didn't say much after that. We were both tired, i can't blame him, he can't blame me, but i still love my DARLING! HA!
-
Slept through most of my Sunday. Met up with Darling at night. He had to work OT so i kind of wasted my time there but i did played his PSP and helped him wash his perm hari stuff then i sweep the floor for them also. HAHA!
-
And we enjoyed our dinner at Batok East.
-
Starting to feel really tired, dun have to stamina to keep up with everything. Work sucks, coz of work, i have no time for every other thing. I want to go buy grocery with mama, but time clash, i want to meet darling more, but always feel tired, and when we meet, it sucks, coz of my tiredness, we can't chat too much. I want to meet up with all my friends but the time just clashes so badly that i dun even know what the hack they are doing right now.
-
I am so sick of rejecting people over and over that i am sick of myself saying, sorry i can't.
-
I feel bad.
-
But thanks for understanding... I know most of you do... I know...

No comments: