Friday, September 19, 2008

The 2 big pomelos Darling bought for my family during Mid-autumn Fest. I bought Bengawan's mooncake for his family. I haven't eat the pomelos!
Feel so tired can... Aiyo... I really old liao can... Cannot tahan all the waking up so early and sleeping late, my eyebags are surfacing again!!!! Hai...
-
An apple a day keeps te doctor away. Darling bought these apples for me for the last couple of days. So nice of him. I stock them in my fridge, had 1 today. Today is another horrible day at work. I really feel like knocking myself against the wall, why do i feel like the things i'm doing are all duplicates! Haiyo... Its really a waste of time and i feel, we are only making ourselves confuse. WAH LAO!
-
Yesterday was even worse! I went out to do craps! Waste time outside and didn't do my stuff! WAHHHHHHHHHH! Good thing i claimed my cab fare back, ask me to go to the ULOO place! KAO!
-
So far, its been nothing but bad things............................................ 3 weeks down..... I really dun wanna count but its so dratful!!!!!
-
Didn't have lunch today... Lin Na and me are both very pissed today... Hai...
-
How bad can this go?
-
Side note: Spoke to a South African PA today, she is so funny, even her e-mail was funny. She added "(It was nice talking to you)" at the end of the e-mail, and i replied at my last sentence, "(It was nice talking to you too!)". Heh hEh! She was so excited when i ask her to address me as Apple. Heh Heh!
-
Its people like that that made your day. It was morning there but afternoon here. That's how amazing this world can get. :)
-
I'm tired... Going to bed!
-
Just a bit more...


No comments: