Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Every morning, its feels like war...
-
Wad a way to describe working. But i'm serious... I think my eyes will pop out very soon. I kept staring on the PC since work began. Well? Wad to do?
-
At least i manage to accomplish certain things. :)
-
I'm a bit tired of complaining already... I still have all these grudges but i'm just too tired to complain. Its, more or less, the same thing. In brief, i'm just not happy that they treat us like we know wad we are supposed to do, need to handle things that cannot be screwed, if screwed, will die but they just think we can handle it. HAHA!!!
-
Feel really tired in the morning. Papa drove me to work again, feel so bad, make papa send me to work almost everyday. Then again, can have breakfast at the nice nice places coz lao pa knows his way. Hee~ Had Wanton mee today! And finally taste my Kopi Ti Lo Xiu Dai...
-
Lin Na wasn't very happy today... I also... HA! I can only say, poor us... Hai.. Cheryl left today coz she cannot cope well with school and work. Well, its really understandable, we are but, human. No hard feelings at all.
-
We had another late lunch and the 2 of us hack and just go ahead and had Ramen. HAHA! YuM yUM!
-
Back, continued working... Hai...
-
Still too early to evaluate the colleagues... So far, it hasn't been very pleasant, i must say... Another HAI................................
-
Photo from yesterday, i think, cooped in the toilet, resting. HAHA!!! Glad i completed my things quite on the dot. Waited for Lin Na and we left together, and YES, the sun hasn't set. HAHA!!!
-
Went to find Darling and chatted with him a bit and played with his PSP. He told me Ting went to scare him, Heh HEh! Poor Darling, he got scared twice a day. HA!
-
Bought my fruit and milkshake, headed back giving him a big hug and peck on his cheek. So So in love with my wonderful DARLING!!
-
I'm gonna spend my weekend with my Darling!
-
So tired... I'm going to bed... Nights!
-
是你给我,满满的爱...

No comments: