Monday, September 15, 2008

First day of the week has never been the best. Today, its almost the same.
-
It was raining early in the morning and i didn't feel like waking up at all. Too bad, i had to.
-
Work started today and i nearly died-ed. Hai... I dunno... Do i call this a blessing or i'm just unlucky? There's no point regretting the decision made to go into this company because the fact is, i am there.
-
Sometimes, i really dun understand the things that are going on. I am still so new but the things i am expected to do is so not new. When client called, i had to answer them in the most appropriate way and many of times, i panicked because i can't afford to offend anyone.
-
There are of course pple in the place who are capable of working very well but at the same time, capable of pushing blames. Ha!
-
Since last week, i haven't been going home early. OT till 7plus 8plus or even 9, standard. Hai... Its not that i dun wanna do my work, its really how they assign their work. 1 time i can be free and staring at the PC, the next, can't even go for toilet breaks.
-
One word to describe - Ridiculous.
-
I decided to take this all in stride. Dun mind me complaining and kept rattling on about work, that's the only thing that can happen in my everyday life now.
-
Something to be extremely happy about today, our results came out and i am so happy i did better than expected. I thought this semester would be one of the really bad ones, but it actually turns out pretty well. Well done, girl! The pass Sem has been tedious but all the work paid off! Even my TRMK was alright, i thought it would be some borderline kind of grades but nope nope, its ok! HAHA!!!
-
Well, just have to tell myself that. I can make it through a semester like the previous, why can't i do it now? Just need to bite harder and it will probably be over in a split second. jiA you Ai Ping, you can make it!
-
Giving myself a timeline to get used to this working environment. 2 weeks had passed, the grace period is over. I'm gonna spend the next couple of weeks to get a hang of this whole new game. (But i'll still complain lah!) Jia YOU! Give it the BEST!
-
I had lunch with Lin Na today... Never thought she can be such a siao char bo... HEh hEH! She's a nice person as well. :D But lunch today is very oily, felt like puking after eating. Lin Na is full of crap also... Heh Heh!
-
Anyway, its early 9am tmr again, lots of work left to be done... Hai... Let's do this the HARD WAY!
-
1 thing to note: I need to trim my eyebrow this week.
-
My dream... This dream is 150 pounds....

时间过得太快却也太慢了....

No comments: