Monday, July 07, 2008

Where should I start? Been rushing for quite some stuff recently, projects. Though there aren't a lot left, but the few left requires that much of effort to be put in. I remembered survey collation and anaylsis, the rest, i got brainwashed.
-
Quite a long day in school on Friday, again, i dun really rmb anything that happened. O! Jiawen forgot her laptop. HAHA!!! And i went back and found a tutor nice enough to lend me the classroom key to open the room. HAHA!
-
After that, i was with Jewel all the while.. Brought her out to walk walk, feed her and all... She is cute. :D
Was a little bit emotional when Darling talked about Jewel leaving, and i kind of broke down in tears... HA! No lah, just teary, didn't broke down. This week seems to be so long, she has been a really good dog to be with, so human-like.
-
I had a little tiff with Darling coz he finds me a nuisance when i tried to understand how he feels. Was so mad can... But i guess, i was partially at fault, coz i ask too much. He was funny, he senses i was angry and tried to make me un-angry. So bad! I try to make him un-angry cannot, he try to make me can. Heh! He is a good Darling... See the way he realised he offended me.. Hee~
-
We had an awesome dinner at the quite ex de restaurant but again, the food did not fail us. :D
-
I brought Jewel to walk walk and she shitted, she is so paiseh coz i was starin at her shit. HAHA! So cute!
-
Darling let me park his car. Heh! Which i did not do a good job and a f*cking ill-mannered uncle honked at me for no reason, i already gave way for him can. It s Toyota Altis, Ass that uncle!
-
Anyway, having la kopi and green tea, Darling and I decided to go watch movie, coz anyway its gonna jam at custom. Went to JP and bought Tic for Hancock then we roam around JP. Really nice to shop with Darling... :D Enjoyable as always.
-
Hancock was awesome, not really hero hero, lots of love is involved, its a really nice one! Go watch! Worth it!
-
11.10pm when he movie ended. Leslie, Andy was K-ing so Darling said we should dropped by since its the dunnoe how many times they asked him to go but he didn't. So we went to JE to join them.
-
I didn't know K box on Sunday night is free, only charged on the drinks. So, there were Andy and gf, Leslie, Pamela and gf, Darling and me, and Zhu Zhu joined us too.
-
Wanted to stay awhile only but it went on and on and on, heinken after heinken, till 3am. HA! Darling drove them back and came to my place to stay over. Poor him lah...
-
O, i was already feeling itchy in my throat.
-
Sure enough, i woke up with my throat sore and my nose blocked again! This is like the 2nd time this year. HAi...
-
Walked Darling down to his car and kiss him bye bye, while i walk Jewel. I cannot tahan my mucus, so after she peed and pooed, i went back up to rest.
-
Stayed at home to complete my TRMK/STMO slides and rested. Woke up, throat is alright but nose blocked. Hai...
-
Hun called to go find Darling to check his bike, so i say ok. He came to give me a lift. HA! It wasn't really scary, he is pretty good, didn't like his braking though. HA!
-
Darling was busy, so i chatted with Hun for a while about this and that, then Darling came to see his bike. He, then went to fix his bike while i wait.
-
Suddenly, ting popped by and i went to WM with her to get her things.
-
Darling gave her a lift back then me.
-
Darling wanted to go have dinner, :p, but i thought he was tired. He was still jamming at 10pm. Hai.. I hope he is at JB already.
-
Darling I love you.. I am trying very hard to comprehend... 我爱你,不是一瞬间的事,是如此如此多年的酝酿... 我们尝试不再纳闷了,可以吗?

No comments: