Monday, July 21, 2008

难得可以让自己休息一会儿... 虽然是有东西做,我却选择,偷个懒... 累坏了... 大家都累坏了...

Even my mood is not really good. I get pissed off easily recently by little things, even when i'm with Darling, i choose to remain silent most of the time in case i spark anything off.

Hai... Sucks... This feeling sucks...

Anyhow, assume driving lesson today, and i think i suck at driving. HAHA! Today wasn't really a good day. Already wasn't driving wear, my slipper just kept getting stuck while i was biting clutch. And, an accident occured at Teck Whye... Its not me, dun get the wrong idea... Its a cab and some car. The cab's butt was totally crashed. I hope everything is ok for the drivers and passengers. :( Driving is very dangerous, that's wad my instructor kept repeating to me.

Back home, i slack all the way... O no, i didn peer evaluation this afternoon, k, its only a bit. HeH!

Didn't do tmr's tut, shall leave it to class tmr. Wed got PT briefing and RMTR quiz, Thurs got WISP presentation, Friday is another freaking long day coz of STMO. Weekend need to begin on PT individual report, submission is due very soon, Wed got SQTR roleplay, Friday is the major presentation at Intercon and my TP. O... I need to slot in Thurs dinner with the old netball girls... Old... HAHA!

K, totally packed. How did i get through the sem this way?

不想在乎太多了,我想尝试放松些,让自己适应你的那一套... 让我说一句非常小孩子气的话,“你们那些女人,别想碰我的darling!” 幸福的我们,不需要任何吵杂... 因为有彼此才有存在...

Sick and tired...

No comments: