Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hai... I accidentally deleted some pictures i took today. I wanted to show everyone how childish Edwin is... Heh heh! And of course, I childish back to him... HEH! But too bad, i deleted the pictures by accident. O well, not meant to be i guess...

Woke up with red and swollen eye, scare the hell out of me, i thought i got sore eye... But good thing, after the whole morning, it wasn't so red anymore and now, only a bit of redness on some veins... No eyeliner to school... Hee~

Then, after IS, which we didn't do anything again for the 2nd week, i went to meet Jiawen and Joan for lunch, wai wah coincidentally joined us. So long since we last met her, she look so punk'd, haha!!! She is so funny can, her 25-year-old friend more funny. Heh Heh! But it was a short meet up only coz we gotta go do RMTR window display.

Did some stuff, display all the things for the window display then i got to rush to meet June and Dear to pass the angels.

Met up and went back. Looked for Darling and chatted briefly then headed home. Was feeling really tired...

Reached home and rested...

I received my ordered shirt, cheap deal...

I think i saw somebody just now but i purposely dun wanna look too much... O well, not somebody worth saying hi to, somebody i wished i nv know... O well...

Tmr another round of biang-ing...

DON'T SAY I NO LIFE! I AM FULL OF SCHOOL LIFE... (Assignments wise)

No comments: