Wednesday, July 16, 2008

When you feel today is free, something has to crop up...

When you know you have plans tomorrow, something has to mess the plan...

When you think you can sleep early tonight, you just have to stay up to do something...

Something... School has been making all of us panting...

Today, i realised, i've given so much to make things work, to change things, to create a whole new thing... But to maintain it, is another thing.

I look back, something i haven't been doing for a long while... I've changed so much... I am no longer the person you knew me as so long ago... This is growing up... There are so many things that i've learnt, things which i have no idea when i was 15.

Crawling all over just to find a clue of what was of before... No longer where I was, standing at this point, clueless of the next step to take.

I am lucky, i am in a course which in future, i know i'll have this much. I will be able to have many alternatives, because what i am in is the key to many places. I am so lucky...

And... I am in love...

No comments: