Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Taking care of a dog is a tedious job. She is so active every now and then. I managed to tire her out by walking her to Darling's place. But at the same time, i tire myself out. When she came back, she just rested and drink lots of water. She is such a cutie but she kind of stinks, dunno how to bath her, waiting for kor kor to off tmr to bath her so she can smell nice nice again.

Acting just like a kid who needs lots of love... Heh hEh! mUacks to the little one, she's fat. HAHA!

Darling find her cute cute also. Hee~ Mama become very cute with her around too, Mama just start talking about her everyday. HAHA!!!

Just now, when i was shitting in the toilet, Jewel cannot find me, she sneaked to mama who is washing clothes in another toilet then mama came out to find me. HAHA!!!

Mama told me when i was sleeping, Jewel kept pacing in and out of my room, finding a place to sleep also, but didn't disturb me. SHE IS SO CUTE!!! HAHA!!!

I really can live with a doggy... Dunno Mama want not. But it sure is a tough job.

And now, she is laying under my table while i use my lappy, she is such a obedient one. O, her poo poo is yellow de. HAHA!!!

My period came just when the little one dragged me around. She makes the painful moments less painful.

Miss Darling these few days... Dunno wad is he up to... Hai... Ask him out for dinner tmr night. Yesterday chat with him a bit online, no cam, he sounded tired, so didn't talk much also. Ermmmm... WAD's GOING ON?! HAHA!!! No worries, i'm just being paranoid.

你是我的我的永远永远唯一的DARLING! 真高兴有你,牵着我走了那么长的路...

No comments: