Monday, July 21, 2008

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
C) Continue this game by sending it to other people.

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I will take time to analyse the situation, ask him in what state of mind did he betray me. If he did it on purpose, then i guess there's no point hanging on. If he did it by impulse, depending on reasons, maybe i will forgive. It all depends on how love is your love. :)

#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Ermm... To have a more understanding family.

#3. What will your dream wedding be like?
Dream wedding, I WANT IT BIG BIG BIG! Extravagant!!! But too bad, that's dream. I think i just want a normal wedding, just as long as its within our means and we are happy. :D

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Confuse? Maybe... Just a little bit... More of uncertainty.

#5. What’s your ideal lover like?
Perhaps you wanna take a look at my Darling? Hee~ Just someone i love and loves me. :D

#6. Which is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both!

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Ermmm.... Let me see.... 1, 2, 3..... He will be online tonight leh... HA! Seriously, if this one is not the one i really love, i will wait as long as i can till he kneels before me. Ho!

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Ya, he is already attached, and he is attached to me. HEh! I'm being crappy! I won't do anything. I believe that if something or someone wants to come, that something or someone, will come.

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Yes... A LOT! School has been hard to get by, not having enough sleep, irregular period and the list goes on...

#10. Is being tagged fun?
Not all the time...

#11. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Probably married with 2 or 3 children, have a stable career in tourism industry and a loving husband who has his own business. :D

#12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
My family, my Darling and some of the precious people around me (inclduing the person who tagged me!)

#13. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
She is a young girl who has been through quite some stuff, someone who is pretty impulsive on certain things but still can be rationale on others. She is kind and lovely. She got long long hair, small eyes (which she always complains) and tiny lips which i think are very kissable... Ho!

She is my beloved Aiai. :D

#14. Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?
Married but poor because at least there is somebody i can share everything with. :D And, we can always earn money. Correct? Hee~

#15. What’s the first thing you do every morning?
Switch off alarm clock. :(

#16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Again, that depends on how serious the relationship is. I would if my rational mind say yes.
60% heart and 40% mind (trying to achieve) Currently, its bout 70-30. Ho!

#17. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Speaking from a Taurus point of view, taurus logically won't fall in love with 2 persons simultaneously. But if such a case arise, i won't do the picking, i'll let THEM do the picking because in this sort of situation, there's bound to be 1 who would give up.

#18. What type of friends do you like?
Friends who will be there for me when i need them to. Friends who share the mindset. Friends who, well, can do all sorts of crap with me. :D

#19. What type of friends do you dislike?
Insensitive, arrogant, hypocrites, sadistic, ermmmm..... O, Bitches are a big NO NO!

Tagged by : Jennifer Ai Ai
I tag : Anyone who wants to do it! But i think cannot copy from my blog leh... Ho!

No comments: