Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Confession: Didn't sleep well last night coz a lot of things were going through my head. Feel really tired... Supposed to be really happy that a relationship is going well but hai... Its sucks to have to struggle so much to be in love.

Went running with ting last night at around 7.30pm and was good enough i didn't walk the 6 rounds. :D

Didn't feel like going to school today... Totally in no mood to. But i decided to go because i didn't want to stay at home and see you know... Hai...

Is this a sort of punishment?

STMO was cancelled coz we didn't know there was tut, actually i didn't check, so i dunno but everybody seemed to say nothing was uploaded. So we had to reschedule.

Went to find Darling to get earpiece and he returned me some cash. Drank a cup of juice and say Bye Bye to Darling...

Reached home and bathed, it was so hot. And then, you know, the same old thing happened. I didn't bother, just carried on doing my stuff. Maybe i shouldn't mention anything to her... Dun understand why she can't accept things and just wanna argue about it.

I'm tired of trying to make you understand.

After that, was taking down notes, did a bit of PT, then rested a little. I dozed off for 20min. Watched TV then started PT again.

Compiling everything up till just.

Good news: Edwin passed his TP. HAHA! So happy for him..

Now i'm worried about myself. Hai...

I really wish I have the courage... The tears shed is unbelievably more than what I imagined... Why can't I have a family who understands me more... I am no longer 12... I am 20... I have my own thinking... Don't you understand? I am so sick and tired... What if I leave for good? Will you be happy? What if i find another one? Will I be happy? Can't you just be happy for me... It sucks...

No comments: