Tuesday, July 01, 2008

There is a dog at my house. Her name is Jewel. She is not lost neither is she stolen, she is a dog of my Da kor's friend, she will be here for 1 week.
-
I'm already loving her... HoHo!
-
She came to our house, and she dun dare to come in, so we tried to coax her so badly. Put her inside the cage and let her fall asleep. I was too worried, i woke up at 12plus am to see her again.
-
Next morning, i woke up early and play with her a little bit. She is so obedient can...
-
After school, i came straight home wanting to see her more, took her out of the cage and let her roam around. She looked at me ate lunch. I kind of know she wants to go out coz she started making weird sounds.
-
So i rushed my lunch down my throat, and bring her out.
-
She dashed out of the flat. And she kept running... WAH...
-
Half an hour later, i brought her back. Wiped her feet and mouth then gave her water to drink.
-
Then i cut an apple for her to eat. She is so cute, she ate the whole apple. HOHO! Its a Fuji Apple k.
-
She kept going to the door and mama says she wanna go out, so i took her out again. WAH LAO! SO tired can. She kept runnin de!
-
Now, she is resting beside me on her pink carpet while mama sweep and mop the floor after her salivas dripped all over.
-
SO CUTE CAN!

No comments: