Sunday, July 20, 2008

And this is the Window Display i was talking about on my previous post. Its for Retail managment, mimicking how to display if we wanna sell. If you happen to walk pass Blk 72 with all the glass door classes, you will see this, it'll be there for a week. The theme is: Exam PrepI won't say i did a lot because i wasn't really sure what happen after discussion with my group. Its a project for 2 groups from 2 classes, but that day, i helped out a little. Quite nicely done i think... Cheers to the 2 groups! :DAnd ya, nothing to do, post a pic of myself after darling's doing in the toilet. Heh HEh! Nice curls.... On Friday, went to school for PT, and April Ng commented on some stuff, but it was a good thing, the content is safe, just the arrangements and all.
-
Then went for STMO, which was kind of ehhhh.... ya... You know wad i wanna say... As much as she wants to interest us, or maybe me, she just didn't get the whole of me. Heh hEh!
-
Some of them went running after school, but i headed back. I got Darling to buy Green Apple juice for me, and i went home, and decided i should go run.
-
After running, i conclude, i think i will fail my 2.4km. HAha! My stamina is damn bad can... Hai...
-
Then, the rest of the night, i dun rmb wad i did again, i think i fix some PT stuff, and i wanted to go WISP reflection but i didn't. After that..... I think Darling came online so we chatted a bit and i headed to bed? I think...
-
I had a bad dream i remembered, many dreams nowadays, making me dizzy... Dreams make people feel tired, i think i am stress again.. Whenever i kept dreaming, means i'm stress, whenever dandruff starts to develop, i am stress but i was wondering, is my dandruff from the cause of colouring my hair or i am stress... K, i think a bit of both.
-
Anyway, i went to feast a little with Darling! HAHA! Japanese food is awesome! Ho! Shake Sashimi, just can't resist it! OMG! Its so so so so so so so nice can... The wasabi went all over my mouth, but it is still so good.... And Sashimi is so fresh. Even the California Maki tastes like heaven. HoHo! Somemore, the curry udon, muack muack muacks... OMG!!! O, and Jellyfish also... Its like all so good... Really... Can faint after eating, so satisfied! But well, it costs around 40plus for that, between 2 persons. Hee~ But, i guess its worth it, haven't had that for so long... Darling loves all of it tooo... We share the same tastebuds. Ho!
-
I didn't sleep well last night, i dunno, insomnia... I guess... Stress... HAHA!!!
-
Darling is so tired these few days, he has been very busy. Poor thing... Hai... I have been very busy too... Its nice to have each other to comfort each other though they're 2 very different thing. Hee~
-
My Darling is officially 32 le, his birthday week is over and the aftermath of his BD, you know... Heh hEh! I need to start saving money again. :D He is HAPPY... I am HAPPY (with stress)!!!!
-
Was just doing PT with the girls, making some big changes to the report. Feel so bad towards Sufang, she seems to be doing a lot. And she will go missing suddenly.. HAHA! Not in a bad way, she is doing up the report. HEh HEh!
-
IBS networking tmr, formal again... I need to stock up some formal clothings soon but but but.... no $$$$$....
-
Beginning to question myself, even when everything is so calm... 开始幻想,选择的对错... 但我仍相信,我行的!或许只是,最近,累了些... 日子会慢慢恢复正常...

No comments: