Saturday, May 24, 2008

Yes, it's been so long since i last blogged. Everyday when i come online, its project work, the only part that i can do with my blog is to look at it. So sad...
-
Anyway, the 2days RMTR roadshow is OVER!!! Man, am i glad it is over! Do you know how hot the entire place was, i think i melted a lot of the oil in me. Ho!!!
-
Many complains were made but i guess, end of the day, we did a good job, at least we managed to break even nicely. Had all the different experiences trying to find suppliers, discussing wad to sell and going to get our supplies, deco-ing our booth and trying to solve problems like the macaroons melting away... HAHA!!! We were good, thanks to my groupmates for all the great effort put in. :D So glad its over... Our pretty decorations... Hee~ Thanks to Sufang for all the gadgets she brought. :)
All the pretty angels... I made te orange ones. HEe~ Everything was sold except for 3 lights blues and 2 purple, if i'm not wrong. :D
The YUMMY Rochers!!!! Need to thank Pauline for supplying all these for us, the Rochers sold really WELL! :D
Cute cuppies, wasn't the best seller but the cutest ever!
TO: Melissa Dear, Jennifer Aiai, Xueting Sister, Uting, Uting's friends, Ming Wei, Ping Hong, Rong Hun, Shi Yun, Marianne, Wan Yu and many many many many of you who came by and buy the things, A HUGE LOVING THANKS are FLOWN to you!!!My friday was really terrible... I couldn't get up in the morning coz i was just too tired after the 2days roadshow. Forced myself up and went to class, good thing Micheal Chiam was funny, made us laugh and not boring.
-
Went to meet Mrs Koh for RMTR presentation discussion for around 15min.
-
PT meeting with ms ng on our surveys and focus group.
-
By then, was already half-dead. Went to get a coffee to give me some strength but no use. STMO was terrible, have to listen, do, type, listen, do type and i was falling asleep while she was talking. Hai... Ended class at around 2 plus pm. I went back, bank in my cash, activate my NOW card, then i went home.
-
Took a good good bath, on air con, shitted, and lie down do eye mask!!! OMG!!!! Instructor called to postponed driving to half an hour later, so i slack. After a while, Pacific world called for interview next thurs. Great!
-
Went for driving and think coz i was too tired, i wasn't even sure wad i'm doing and instructor kept telling me wad is wrong and blah blah... I keep releasing clutch too fast. Hai... HAHA!!
-
Took train to Dohby Ghaut and waited for Dear for FOREVER!!! HAHA!!!
-
She invited me for dinner @ glasshouse and the HOST is late! HOW CAN?!
-
Also, her invitation came later then the day itself (i only found the invitation in my letterbox after i reach home)
-
That's our 90years of BD card, the #1.
She gave me 3 wishes but she used up 2 for me... HAHA!!!
AND GUESS WAD?! SOMEBODY WRITE 21 ON THE SUPPOSEDLY NICELY DRAWN CAKE!
She refuse to admit she looks aunty like that... And she balding on 1 side again...
Ya, my Dear is cute!!! And that's her HANDSOME behind. Kept hitting on the guy...
Snapped shots of myself and herself rountinely throughout the dinner! :D


AND of coz, she snapped her HandSomE.
O, and we bumped into the live band... "STOP AND STARE!"
I thought she got poison on her fingers... Its M-I-D-A-S...
Seafood platter for ONE!
MUSHROOM SALAD
SHARKIE FREEZE
WE SHARED!!!
We took 111 to OHS!
There was actually a weird uncle behind us who looked into our cam when we took picture, come on, you dun have to stare into it. I didn't post the pic though.
Looks familiar, YES, its wad you are thinking!!! We went back coz Dear wanted to ask bout the pay thingy coz her poor friend went to work and dunno how to take pay now that the system had changed.
And we messed around while Terry, Andy, Eric and Astley were working. :D So glad didn't see that JERK!

Of coz, we visited our Dear Yusoff at Intemezzo BAR!!! Its so nice, he treated us drinks, orange juice and warm water! Hee~
After he finished being busy, he entertained us and took pictures!
Dear and I were so immensed in the singer's voice and Dear fell in love with him. HAHA!!! She dedicated songs and the singer said, "HAPPY BD TO APPLE!" HAHA!!! And Yusoff made the drink for ME!!! HAHAHAHAHHAAH!!! I AM SO HONOURED!!!

Very sweet drink but NICE!!! :D SO HAppy!!!
That's the singer with my most sexy voice ever who Dear fell in love with! HoHO!!!
If you managed to see anything, those crystals are from Vodka Diva, Yusoff gave us 2 each! HoHO!!!

Then, we cabbed home at around 1am, dun quite rmb, and the cab fare was quite cheap ah, 2 of us at $21.30 leh... HAHA!!! It was an AWESOME NIGHT!!! THANKS DEAR and YUSOFF!!! :D MuACks DEAR!

Busy as usual, but I am glad I can still spend time with the ones I love... :D

No comments: