Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL!!!!
-
Rmb i said i went to Vivo shopping for Mama's Day gift? Yes, i bought something I think my mama will like but aiya, she dun really like lor, so going to vivo to change on Wed. HoHo!

This is the GUESS purse, i think its nice but Mama dun really like... HAHA!!!
This is the pouch i got for Darlin's Mama, I like it a lot, i would love to own 1.. HAHA!!!
Then, Saturday afternoon i met up with Dear, and we actually planned to go Bugis de but instead, went to IMM, there we walked and walked and had shared a lot of food and drinks together. HAHA!!! I love DEAR... And that is her new cap, which she claims that it is from Hong Kong (Ok, its from HK). HAHA!!!
We went to Batok after that coz Dear was considering whether to cut hair and we kept talking bad things about SOMEBODY, then we walk walk around central, sat down, chit chat, eat rojak, drink tea, and we shared. Hee~ Then, helped Darling buy comic at WM and string for his Bvlgari ring.
-
After he knocked off, he drove Dear to Gombak station while the 2 of us went for dinner. :D TOm Yam... I LOVE!!! :)
-
This is the Smiley face on Darling's car... Hee~ It says, "Don't worry, Be happy". That we must rmb. :DAnd the cute couple keychain!Went home and rested then browse internet then bathed, went to buy things for Darling when 2kor told me we going for dinner at night. WAH LAO!
-
So, no choice, i had to tell Darling i can't go dinner with him. So i helped him get his stuff, went to find him and chat chat. Then his customer came. So i chatted with Alex and Alvin kept li xiao-ing. Heh HEh!
-
Darling drove me back after that. While on his car, he asked me to take out psp charger from his bag, so i took out, while digging, i took his wallet, a black box and the apple out. Then i found the charger, put the rest back and asked him he can charge PSP on car meh? He was like, where is the black box? Then, he say, take out and see, very nice de...
-
GUESS WAD?!
-
ITS MY EARLY BD PRESENT!!!!! PRADA WALLET!!!!!! The newest version for the season. I am so so thrilled and happy!!!! HOHO!!! HEH hEH! He bought it from Paragon... HohO! So happy... And i've been shuang-ing ever since. :DI really can't bear to use it yet lor... My pierre cardin haven't spoil... But i like the Prada... OMG! I am so blessed!
-
I love my Darling, his suprises never stop.
-
So went out for Mother's day dinner at some coffee shop at Taman Jurong. HoHO! Food not nice.
-
Came home, and print out the PT thingy again. Sian-ed... HAHA!!!
-
Still thrilled over my Prada... HoHO!
-
Darling is the sweetest person I've ever met....
-
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY AGAIN!!!

No comments: