Monday, May 05, 2008

Didn't blog for a few days already. Been doing all other things and didn't have time for this. Friday was resume submission day, and everybody were kind of busy in school trying to finish up their last bit of it, but i've already submitted mine so i sat and watched them get busy.
-
Well, can you guess wad is in that picture? Its actually a laptop, its better known as Sufang's Laptop. Did you see a black dot there? Its a dead ant! She told me, it wasn't dead there, she actually saw the ant crawling across her screen while she was using her laptop and out of impulse, she crushed the little thing to death and now, its fossilized in her laptop. HAHA!!!!

I dun quite rmb wad i did on Saturday already, i think i woke up and did some school stuff, then i slacked for a while, until i went out to meet Dear and Ting. Before Ting arrived at CCK, Dear and i went into Lot 1 to find stuff to eat, but didn't buy anything. Came out, met up with ting, then we bought our drinks and all, took bus to BT kor's place, for my 1st ever mahjong session. Needless to say, I dun have a single clue wad was going on on the table, i was just playing, ya, just playing. HAHA!!! I was pretty lucky, i won a couple of times i think, but still doesn't have a clue wad was happening. I felt i was losing so i told Darling to bring me extra money, coz i only had $20 with me. HAHA!!!
We started around 5pm, and i didn't even realised the sky turned dark. Mahjong is only playable when you have the time but time goes too fast when you are playing it. HoHo! In the end, I lost a total of $5. HoHo! It doesn't matter. :D
-
Basically stayed at home on Sunday, watched some TV, get enough sleep and things like that. OOO! Rmbed finishing our Gantt Chart on Saturday, its quite tedious playing with Excel sheet, seriously. HAhA!! But it was done. So, on Sunday, i did a bit of IBS proposal which is due this wed, then i tried doing WISP but i dun have everything so i can't do the last part, and i printed a lot of notes, again for the upcoming week.
-
Went to find Darling in the evening after he finished work. Wanted to have Kway Chap at WM but there were no seats at all. We walked a little, thought of having KFC, but i didn't want. Darling bought Jollibean then walked to his car, went to BB east coffeeshop for our dinner, finally. I ate Fried Prawn Noodle, YuM yUm! And he had curry noodles. HoHo!
-
O, we bumped into my 2kor at WM, and my 2kor was glaring at me from afar, Darling dun recognized him and he said, he wanted to wave his fist at 2kor for glaring, haha!!! So fuNNY ok!!!
-
We sat a while, talked some stories again (our usual stuff but so enjoyable) then walked supermarket, after that he drove me back.
-
He went into the wrong lane at custom and the officer kicked his car, then i can feel, on the other end of the phoneline, he wasn't very happy. He phone went low batt, so we hung up. Smsed him, asked him to cheer up, JJX8861 is still very pretty. :D
-
He reached home early and i asked him to sign up Viwawa, and we played Wahjong till 1plus am. HAHA!!! Me and my addiction... Not really that addicted lah, coz i got tired of it.
-
Woke up early in the morning, went to school, bought water and pasta salad, went to class. The class is a freezer, i was so cold. HeH! Mucus froze in the room, haha!!! After lesson, went to lvl1, then to next class.
-
Realised we all dun like Ahem, from the class, she is kind of weird.
-
After rmtr, i went back, bought lunch, reached home, MAKAN!!!
-
I was trying to finish up IBS, well, i did finished it up, except the last part, was a bit uncertain but i guess it doesn't matter, there's no exact format to it. After that, i felt so so sleepy but i didn't wanna sleep coz i know if i do, i will be having sleepless night...
-
So i went to have a COlD COLD bath, hoHo!!! Refreshed after that. :D
Played a bit of Wahjong, then continued to do WISP. Took me so long to complete WISP, it seems so easy yet so tough. GosH... Finished at around 8pm, went for dinner.
-
After dinner, played with my hair. HAHA!!!My eyes are kind of numb now, doesn't feel good but ermmm, gotta complete the WISP slides. :D
-
Ciao!!!
-
This is not a game for me, but I know, I've placed it big... At least I know, you've changed... Thanks for loving me so hard...


No comments: