Thursday, May 15, 2008

Today, i am entering into the BIG 2-0!!!! I cannot believe it... Seriously...
-
Looking back, when i began life as a teenager, i was so not the me now... HAHA! I was still plump and CUTE, i was still really passionate with BSB (i still am but not like b4), i was that girl...
-
Teenage years are awesome. Its the best part of my life so far... I got to know pple who i know, will continue to play a big part in my life, i learnt all the necessary skills from school academically, not to mention, physically (all the D&T wood dust flying around, and acrylic flying into my eyes, HAHA!), and my NETBALL, the bond created, the knowledge of the importance of teamwork. Met the best teachers in my entire life, i think i can never find anyone else to replace them.
-
5 years in Sec school, 5 years of teenage life, i must say, its not really loud and extravagant but to me, its the best and its the most beautiful.
-
I can still rmb how friendship fell apart, got together, how relationships were formed. Can never forget "A PIG" incident. The letter writtings, the gossipings and all the childish things that we did.
-
Not to forget, i injured myself twice for netball, on both feet. Had our joys and sweats during the lovely trainings we used to have.
-
Working began after N level, part of my teenage life is spent at OHS, where i've seen wad i shouldn't have, where i hava made great friends, where i see troubles, where i know wad exactly reality means. Tough but definitely awesome. I miss the many Sentosa trip we used to have.
-
Poly began, it wasn't the most pleasant experience with some people but there's no denial, there are really nice pple around. Poly is so different from b4, we have kids talking back to tutors now, but i guess, they kind of deserve some of it.
-
Just before Poly ends, i turned 20. 7 years of being a teenager, being forgiven for still being a minor, still pardoned for mistakes made... I knew i was pampered in certain ways but i had those biting jaws moment. I'm glad i had a really healthy teenage life, at least i know wad i should, even those i shouldn't, i also know. HAHA!!!
-
And this year, BD wishes were all really nice, i even received sms from Peixuan, primary school friend. Its been i guess around a decade since i last saw her, we were only 150plus cm then... HAHA!!! It was rather random of her but definitely nice.
-
I spent 3 BDs with the man i love the most, and he never fails to do the sweetest thing for me. I love my Darling, and that will last for eternity. :D Our 1st date: Dinner at kopitiam

I met a girl somehow through a guy friend who used to be closer but now this girl is closer to me. Its really nice to reflect on myself looking at her. I saw some of me there. She is my Aiai, and i guess this is 1 friend who i'll never let go. HoHO! Our 1st date: K-box at Lot 1. HAHAHA!!!
She is the slimest friend i have ever met, one of the most thoughtful girl i've ever known. She dun act like a senior sometimes, but most of the times, she gave me lots of advice. Thanks Jiawen! And all of whom who wrote on the card, its nice to have friends like you all!
Embarrassed to mention this. I was cheated once again by my beloved sister. SHe is good at lying, although those are all white lies. She actually make up her stories a couple of days before my bd, make me waited so long to hear her MADE-UP STORY! I waited so long infront my laptop waiting for her to remove her CONTACT LENSES, when she popped by my place again. OMG!! With of coz, my beloved friendy, Hui. Hee~ No need to say, very nice BD song sang, that's the 3rd time i heard the 2 of them sang for me, consecutively. So touCHed! And also, automatically, this sheet of paper went onto my wall. I was smiling away while falling asleep.This year, its a different cake, its DONUTS! Not my favourite thing but its their thoughts! :D I ate them too! :D I went for a cut on my hair, coz its a new chapter, another new beginning, refresh!Papa and Mama both gave me an Ang Bao, not a lot but well, its enough. :DAnd i had my red EGGS ad Mian Xian as always. HoHo!And this is one of my fave things, and mama bought it for me. A cheap, simple but full of thoughts pressie. :DDarling spent the entire night online with me and i believe he's gonna be with me till 12am. I can't help but love him LOTS... :D

-

Happy 20th to Myself... Its where I walk down this path, with you as my eyes...



No comments: