Friday, May 09, 2008

Been feeling rather tired this entire week, not physically but mentally, everyday there's things to stress about.

I think i killed too many brain cells the past few weeks, i am going to take my weekend off.

Went to buy Mother's day gift just now at Vivo and I ran into a very weird person. I was walking with my usual pace (pretty fast) and suddenly this guy popped out beside me, sort of like chasing after me, then i thought he wanted to ask me direction, then he asked, "can i make friend with you?" I was like, wad the?! HAHA!!! He was really persistence, i kind of like say no, its ok, thanks... He intro himself, i was like, can i not intro? And and, he say, he gives me his number, can call him when i am free... OMG! I nearly fainted.... Then finally he decided to leave. So scared he follow me... HAHA!!! Scary people everywhere... Spoil my 1-man shopping.

Shopping today costs me $100plus for 2 gifts and 1 top. Hai...

Very tired when i reached home. Had dinner and i slacked. Brain wasn't working, can't even absorb what the tv was showing.

Came online, and i got kind of pissed off. I did the last of what i can today. I dun think i will do any project unless told to. Need some brain refreshment.

Nights...

No comments: