Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Woke up early today to go school for Presentation preparation. Papa drove me to school again but waited for Da kor for very long.

Then reached school, sat and waited for the rest and we discussed who do wad then after a while, it started raining heavily. The staircase kind of flooded, hAHA!!!

Did some amendments to the slides then commented and presented. :D Everything was alright lah.

Then, Jiawen gave me BD gift... :D HoHo! The packaging looks very unfamiliar, didn't see it till i got home.

Went on for some project discussion then rush home coz mama already went out. Before i leave home again, i open the card and read all the funny comments. "The only inedible apple" HAHA!!! And i opened the gift disobediently despite the fact that Wen say "only applicable on my birthday".

OH spoiled my day out with my Mama, idiotic. Argued with him... OMG!!!!! Shall not say too much, pissed me off too much.

Mama and I went to change the Guess wallet then went to buy Sushi then headed back.

Reached home, came online, did my necessary stuff.

I FOUND SUPPLIER FOR MY RMTR ROADSHOW!!! Shall update more on it. :D

Chatting with Darling now.

Tmr IS again... Hai...

No comments: