Thursday, May 08, 2008

This is the photo on my resume... My most recent passport size pic... Hai... I look so eeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhh............... This is also the picture which scared Dear... HAHA!!! Realised i haven't been using my Camera for a while already and i haven't been making use of the cam phone i have, i dunnoe, no mood perhaps? So as to not lose touch with my cam-whoring, i decided to make myself take pictures almost everyday.
I think i came home rather early on Monday, did project for i rmb which module, then i felt really tired, so i went to take a cold cold bath, washed up my face and felt totally refreshed, and i began doing some other project again.
-
And this is my freaking pissed off look sitting right in front of my lappy, with my neck aching...
While Darling was happily chatting and playing games, i cam whore again... The result...
At night, after staying for very long to do WISP, i had a quick dinner, and rest my eyes. While doing so, i braided my hair... HoHo! Super China...I think its Tues morning, skipped TRMK lecture which Kingston created some Hu Ha and took picture of myself again! Came home that day and I think i spent the rest of the day fixing the PT proposals as well as my IBS proposal. OMG i tell you... So tedious doing report/proposals and it is only the 1st part of it. Hai....
-
Daidi-ed and Mahjong-ed online a little before i called it a day.
-
Felt so tired this morning when i woke up, so didn't wanna get up but had to. IS class... Decided to not listen and do other stuff since i have my laptop with me.
-
1st, i went into NP database to find the info for the presentation we have to do, which is due in 2weeks but she wants to see it next week. Took a while to figure out which is it but after sending out to the rest of the group members, Juchi came to tell me in the afternoon that we're not doing on that... I was like, AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH, and we can only access those RICH info in school... Crap...
-
Continued doing up SQTR, coz the deadline is next thurs... Hai... At least it started.
-
Had lunch with Jiawen coz she was having her interview at 5pm. At canteen 3, i met Uting and Ming wei. Chatted with Uting a bit and she updated me some part of her life... Like, finally after sssssooooo long....
-
Continued lunch with wen then i walked with her to Library and i headed to the bus stop. Met Xin Zhi there and we took bus back together.
-
Went to find Darling and buy watermelon, craving for it since the morning. But darling was kind of busy so i left after that.
-
Reached home, changed out to my home clothes, and ji tao laid on bed to relax. Darling smsed to apologized for not being able to talk to me, but aiya, he was working, wad can i expect? heh Heh... Then i told him to wake me up half an hour later.
-
Got up, drowsily went downstairs and wait for instructor to come. Yawn... Instructor fixed his car, i mean, can feel the clutch, brake and accelerator all tighter, the steering tighter, the gear as well and the engine sounds different. So long very drive, engine died off twice. Heh HEh!
-
Went to find Darling again and we talked about some stuff then looked at some stuff and i headed home.
-
Had a cold bath, so so nice!!! Had dinner, watched some Tv, da bian-ed, and i came online, and saw April Ng's reply for PT proposal and hai.. Need to fix it again... Spent the next hour doing that as well as the ppt slides for next week's PT's progress presentation.
-
Oooo... Ting called me to complain bout what she accidentally did and she wasted 1 hour! Hai.. If that is gonna happen to me, i think i will start crying... Overwriting is not good. That's why i try my best to always start on a new doc.
-
I stopped doing everything and started blogging. Browse my entire entry and perhaps, you'll realised how many deadlines i have. This entire month is packed with proposals after proposals, presentations after presentations, and that RMTR roadshow, and the IBS data gathering call. Its all in the next couple of weeks. Hai...
-
Slow down and think about it, summarise everything, i want to spend this weekend relaxing a bit but i know i can't lah.
-
And i cannot forget, my BD arriving but the day before and after it, just too many things. Hai...
-

Well, I doubt i'll be getting any nice and yummy dinner that day, neither am i gonna celebrate it in any way, i decided to pamper myself with CK IN2U perfume. The perfume which i want to buy since the day it was launched. Yes, i'll buy the small bottle though, coz i dun have a lot of money to spend.
Also, i'm thinking of going for a spa treatment. Heh HEh hEh! Thinking of going to Spa Village again.... Heh heh Heh!!!
-
And i want to go Bugis and buy all their CHEAP CHEAP CLOTHES!!!
-
HAHA! I'm over-stressed. Talking craps already.
-
K, long entry. I'm tired, i shall go to bed already. I want to go Vivo tmr, to get something for my mama and his mama, its Mother's Day this Sunday.
-
Ciao!

No comments: