Saturday, May 17, 2008

This is gonna be an extremely long post!
-
1st, let me talk bout my Friday. I didn't sleep very early the night b4, although i knew i had an interview the next day, coz discussing certain things on RMTR roadshow this coming week. Woke up on Friday morning, dressed up for a formal interview, then Papa gave me a lift to school.
-
I thought i was gonna be late for the talk by somebody from advertising and i didn't really went through anything about the company i'm going for interview, a bit stress... Went for the talk, it was pretty interesting but after around 40plus slides, i couldn't listen much.
-
12.30pm, i left Ngee Ann. I took my time to get to the bus stop. Then, board the train, reached Raffles Place at around 1.30pm. I thought i won't be able to find the place but after walking a while, i found it. It was only 10min.
-
No choice, found a cafe and sat in it, with a drink of Latte. Darling called to chat, ting called to chat, killed some of my time.
-
Around 3pm, decided to just go (though i'm half an hour earlier), and the place was really cosy, very nicely designed, decorated, and every corner is used nicely. Can't help but dream about my own house in future. HAHA!!
-
Interview began and it was ok, managed to get pass it rather smoothly, the 2 ladies are really nice too. :D And for the 1st time, i initiated the handshake before leaving. HOHO! :D
-
Joined the rest at Chinatown to get the materials for the Angel business next week. I was quite tired already and the heels were killing me. Still, went on to Pearl's centre. There were quite a lot of shops selling these stuff but went to the one which Sufang recommended. The aunty a bit fierce, no bargaining can be done. We chose the 8 nicest colours and along with other materials and went to Mac to learn how to do it from Sufang.
-
Sat there and we all tried making the angels, split all the stuff, and headed back. I took bus back.
-
Went to transfer $ to Pauline, the supplier for our sweet treats, then went to chat with Darling a bit and complained some things. Hee~
-
Reached home, had dinner, and came online to do the excel sheet for the roadshow, to have a better image of everything. And i stayed up till 3am....
-
Woke up at 11.30am today, craved for Mac, went to buy it, and finished it. After that, i started doing the Angels, it was really tough. My fingers are kind of sore now, its only 3 angels, but it took so long for me to finish it.
-
I did the Champagne (Orange) - winged angel... My eyes die-ed for a moment.
-
After that, i looked around my room and realised how mess-up it is, so i decided to clear up everything, cleaned and now it looks great!Took a bath and did my eye masks, so so refreshing. Then, i came online and do up some of the stuff on our website for the roadshow.
-
Mama came home with Aunty, then i realised it was pretty late. So i quickly changed up and went out (Darling called several times) HAHA!!! Met him at interchange, and we went to WM, wanting to have kway chap but too many pple, then went to the newly-renovated Mac for dinner, i was really full so didn't eat much.
-
Then, met ting at interchange, and i went to bank to bank in my cash. Ting passed me the card from peeps from work (shall stop mentioning companies from here on now, coz of some cases ting just told me). Really nice!!! The card is cute, "bitch" and everything written inside are cute!!! The best is Tricia Jie's drawing, HAHAHA!! LOVE IT! Honey wrote on it too, he's holding his banquet 1 year plus later, so ting told me, he told us to save 10cents from that day onwards. HAHA!!
So, pei-ed Ting for dinner with Darling with us, with Ting and i complaining bout certain person and Darling entertaining us. HAHA!! And well, i was in for a suprise but of coz, i didn't know. And Darling was looking so tired, i wanted to ask him to leave. See his heavy eyes... But he didn't leave. Ting suggested going to Coffee Bean for a coffee, so we went there.
-
Bought coffee, chatted with Ting while Darling play with his PSP (coz got plug at coffee bean) then ting asked me to sit beside her (still no clue), take pictures and i happily took pictures with her. Then chat chat, suddenly somebody stood beside me with a plastic bag, i was wondering wad, and that's my SUPRISE!!!
Terry and Ping Hong appeared with a nicely lit chocolate cake from Polar! HoHo!!! And they sang birthday song for me infront of so many people. HOHO!!!! Everyone sang! HAHA!!! So happy!!!!
-
Ping Hong gave me a pressie which his mum suggested him to buy, Guylian chocs, hoho! (I'm gonna get fat!)I made my BD wish!!! Shhhh.... This pic looks like i'm presenting the cake to Darling... HAHA!!! Please dun be mistaken, its my BD, not Darling's.And i cut my cake!!!! Took quite a while b4 we decide where to go. went to carpark with Darling then he let me drove in his car for a bit in the carpark -_-"'... HAHA!!! Then say, bye bye to Darling and went onto Hun's car.
-
Terry wasn't feeling good so Hun drove him back and we headed to a coffeeshop at Bukit Timah, i had Ching Teng.
-
We chatted a lot on that particular person! HAHA! Hai... Never know how everything turns out the way it is now. O well.
Hun drove us back, i was the 1st to alight. Took a bath and came online.
-
I dunno how to say this but this year's BD feels very cool. I got some stuff from everybody who dun used to do anything for me. Like Papa and Mama, giving me ang bao, Da kor sending me a BD sms ("Happy BD fat pig!" HAHA!), getting gifts from all my friends, receiving unexpected BD sms-es. It is the 1st BD which i am so busy with my stuff and friends busy with theirs but everyone took time out just for me, the BD girl... :D
-
Thanks for the effort made, my lovely sister, for all the suprises you've planned. And Thanks to my Darling (with excellent acting skills), Hui (taking time from busy schedule), Terry (being sick), Hun (for being late, nah, kidding, for the rides), and Ping Hong (for the lovely gift with Mum's thought). The best family i can ever have... MUACKS a million!!!! PS: Mama went to Cameron Highlands today, she will only be back on Vesak Day, hai.. I need to sweep floor.

Truely astounded, marvellously shocked, but in all, I'm a lucky girl... :)

No comments: