Thursday, May 01, 2008

Supposed to have a lot of activities today... Not as in those fun activities but serious stuff, but one by one, i need to cancel them.

Woke up with a slight fever again, like hello, just when i felt better after so many days of sickness. No choice, smsed Tricia, then i received a call from fish early in the morning... Hai...

Supposed to pei mama for her checkup but coz of my slight hiccup, she didn't go, stayed home at cook for me. Hai...

Then, i woke up and have Green Bean soup as breakfast. I stuffed all the sweat out of my body and i felt better after that.

Supposed to meet Dear but Mama say she wanna go JE, so i went with mama, but asked Dear to join if she can, but i think she OT, so in the end, she couldn't join.

Mama went to bant (is that what they call it?), her eyebrows, Zhi Mei... The process was long and painful i think but it came out pretty well and i got a complimentary eyebrow shaping, ho!

Then, we had dinner at the food court in Entertainment centre. While walking towards MRT, saw mini car show, and i saw Honda RS Fit.... Oooooooo..... SO nice ok... I like the interior, its not bad.. And the steering, I LIKE!!!! But Suzuki Swift still wins on the outside... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..... I WANT MY LICENSE!!!!!

Came back home after that, rested, drink lots of water.

I spent some time in the afternoon thinking of some concept of the PT project, and i rmbed i forgot to go take the Choc i asked Xueting to help me buy the other day.

Also, i need to go take passport size picture for my Resume. OMG!!! Everything...... I need to do those stuff tmr. :D

Yes, I am still young, I still have lots of choices.... But I already found my ultimate choice...

No comments: