Monday, May 26, 2008

I feel like i'm doing some huge business. Been so busy everyday!!! After Friday's long day, and a little relaxation in the night, every other day has been busy.

I managed to sleep a lot on Saturday, waking up only at 2pm. Ho! Afterwhich, i had lunch, and i need to start doing some stuff for projects. I fixed up the surveys for PT, and OMG, that is so so tedious, i need to break them apart, put them together, then realised something is amissed and then i finally got the solution to put it together, the right way.

In the evening, finally, i went to meet up with Darling. Its always the best to be with him, i can tell him everything, whine and whine and whine and he would tell me something which knocked some sense into me. HAHA!!! Also, he entertains me with all his day and some funny happenings. :D He said i looked good in that clothing, which i bought from Georgia's store. Hee~ ShuAng daooooooo................... HoHo!!!

I pissed him off a little by biting him. Hoho!

Slept through the night, easily and no dreams, which is the best!

Woke up rather early. Went for breakfast with Darling and can sensed that he was feeling extremely moody coz of his family thingy. Ermmm.... So, eat fast fast, and leave fast fast.

Didn't sms him much coz well, i guess he needed some time to off his steamer.

So i did projects all the way from there. RMTR presentation, continued with survey and then i stopped at around 4pm. Damn tired already...

I think i am so tired most probably coz my period is here, taking too much off of me. Hai...

Till 6pm, went to meet Darling. He was styling an Indian girl's hair. Heh HEh! So proud of my Darling, coz his styling is the BEST!!!!! HoHo! Cannot find another 1 liao lor... Hee~

Then he tricked me with his LIGHTER DAMN THING! That lighter got electricity de ok! And i dumbly pressed on it. HAHA!!!

Finally see him laugh a bit lah, so nice ok... We went to IMM, planning to have Mac! :D Before that, we walked around to see some of the stuff, his earpiece and i forgot to buy mirror again... Hai... Mac got so many people... So we walked some more, Yee Shan saw me, haha! She was working.

Love being out with my beloved Darling, coz its always stress free and enjoyable... :) Met some of his friends there. Had dinner, and also chatted... O... MUAckS! He finally bought a CD after looking at it for a zillion times! HAHA!!

Hai... Haven't been like sitting here, with laptop on and just purely typing blog, even now, i am discussing things while blogging. That is the main reason why i didn't blog for a while.

Today, didn't have to go to school, so i stayed at home the entire day. Good thing Papa bought lunch for me, coz i really didn't feel like going out. Feeling tired again (this one is coz of menses). I woke up at about 1pm, and right after wash-up, i on laptop and do SQTR and RMTR preparation. Hai...

Had lunch and rested a little and accidentally fell asleep for an hour. HAHA!!! Got up, watched TV and have dinner then continue preparation for the the data gathering call for IBS and RMTR presentation. Hai...

Darling called me at about 10plus pm... He was outside with Xiao Hei drinking tea. He said he had a busy day bringing his family and extended family around and all the kids in his car, he nearly died. HAHA!!! 9 people in a Civic doesn't sound quiet. HAHA!! So he found a way to get out and relax with Hei Gui.

HAHA!!! HUGE family, nice to have that once in a while. :D

Shall see him tmr perhaps, or maybe not, gonna be a damn long day again tmr... Hai...

I love the way you hug me tight, falling asleep in your arms tight around me... I love the way you hold my hand, never letting go, always seeking for it when it loses it way from yours... I love the way you touch my hair, in such a tender way... I love it when you smile, because then I know, with me, you are happy... I love you... No matter how long it takes for people to understand, I love you and that will never change...

No comments: