Sunday, March 01, 2009

Another weekend coming to an end.

Met up with Darling yesterday in the evening. It was jamming on the causeway, took so long for us to travel that short distance. HAhA!

My darling got mad when i raise a topic but it all got well later on. I meant no harm and he is not the petty kind of man. :D

We bought movie tix for Street Fighters: The Legend of Chun Li. It was quite a nice show, Edmund Chen was in the movie. HAHA!!! It was a late show, so we were both kind of tired watching it. HA!

We had dinner before that at Stone Grill. I had my pasta although i was yearning for noodle soup but it doesn't matter. Darling was cooking the salmon. And to add on, he had Chicken Tom Yum Noodle, i wanted it quite badly but thinking bout my recent weird tummy ache, i gave it a pass.
The drive home was scary. Darling was playing his speeding stuff... Driving at 140 -150 -160 km/h, i was holding on to my seat belt. It was quite exciting though but this kind of thing should be left untouched.

Darling de Mama gave me Vegetables she grew in their own frontyard. HAHA!

I forgot to bring my keys back and Darling was being really inconsiderate. Hai... Sometimes i really dunno wad is he thinking.

I was left at home just like that, with no keys, locked up.

I guess i am having my usual mood swing again... Its that time of the month.

明天我要去做按摩!

Having lots of second thoughts about the people in my life... Its weird sometimes where life brings you...

No comments: