Thursday, March 19, 2009

Went to work on Monday after Julyn's sms on Sunday. Papa drove me to work in the morning.
And i took a photograph in uniform, how long has it been? HAHA!!! Haven't done that for a while already. :)And I took this picture back. It was hanging on the cabinet for quite a while, and Janet asked met to take it since i am in the picture. HAHA! Its been very LONG already... HAHA!!! I spent the rest of the week doing nothing unique. I had my fringe cut off and, hereby returning the nerdy-looking Apple. HAHA!!!
-
I went for a Loner walk at nearby WM, and watched a movie myself. HAHA!
-
After the bangs, i felt my hair really messed up, so i decided to go rebond my hair.
-
The result, AN EXTREMELY NERDY APPLE! HAHAHAHA!!!!
I think my phone is dying on me soon. I am going to buy a new phone, hopefully.... Heh Heh Heh, NO $$$$ LIAO......................................

No comments: