Sunday, March 15, 2009

I didn't do anything this weekend. I felt like a bug. Hai.......... Seriously....

I tried to watch Movie online but the quality just sux and i quit doing it. Then, i waited for Mama to come back. I ate half of the Yu Pian Mee Fen, and while i was eating, it started pouring like mad.

And i did nothing again. Hai..........

Mama went to work again and i went to do my big business in the toilet. Then, i went to buy Pore Pack coz i cannot stand the dirty stuff on my nose. Didn't wanna eat much, so i bought a Panda biscuit home. I ate the other half of the Yu Pian Mee Fen from Lunch and then, NUA-ed the night away coz i just dun feel like going anywhere.

Hun and PH called to go coffeeshop so i went there and see them eat and chatted lah. HAHa!!! Then.................... Hun was funny........ I was thinking about the SIM thingy which PH told me, Hun stopped his bike at my carpark and ask me why am i so moody. Heh Heh Heh....

But, i was a bit moody lah.... Coz there was nothing to look forward to.

Different people are giving me different expectations, but nobody is really listening to what exactly i want. Its crap when somebody come out of no where and question why your choice of not continuing studies. Perhaps that piece of paper is really important in Singapore but the society dun really work that way.... I see many pple without a degree having that much a pay.

Bottom line, i dun intend to be a career woman who has nothing but her job, i intend to have every other things which a regular woman wants. Tired of pple labelling me. I make my choice.

I still stand my ground...

If I am a rich person, the first thing i wanna do is to get myself a car - Honda Fit, and a bigger house for my family. Then, i wanna buy a dog - a pom, after that, i wanna sign up for the most expensive facial package. I wanna pick up palates/yoga.

I will take a degree in Tourism and then carry on to learn interior design.

Then, i will get married with my lovely Darling, spend a year enjoying ourselves then give birth to a cute baby.

Then, i will set up a cafe which serves the best pastries, smoothies, yoghurts and milkshakes and have the best coffee-maker in my cafe.

I will then set up an office at home to do designing free lance.

When i get richer, i will buy another car, S2000 as a toy. I will drive this car to Paragon and visit every single designer store and picked up at least one stuff.

I will own property in the most expensive street of Singapore and own a large plot of land in Malaysia. Afterwhich, i will get hold of the citizenship of Aust and own another plot of grassland there.

I will lead a healthy and expensive life........

If only i have that kind of time and that kind of money....... These are the only 2 elements stopping me from wanting the above.

HAHAHAHA!

No comments: