Friday, March 20, 2009

Realised the job which i successfully went into doesn't really give me something fix. I am looking for another job which can give me a better income. I think i may have to forgo this job which i kind of like........ Now is not the time to have fun........... Hai........... Sadness....

Today, result release! At the bottom of my result slip, it says, "Passed and completed the diploma course". It sounds so computer. Glad to say i finally completed my Poly education without a bad flaw. HAHA!!! Which means, no retain! HAHA!!! Kind of disappointed with my results though. Year 1 really pulled me down a lot. Despite putting in plenty of hard work for the 2nd and 3rd year, it still couldn't make it up. Hai.... Thought IAP could do the trick but it didn't. Hai..... Fated, i guess....

O well, I am kind of still having this holiday mood. I dun wanna find a FT job to tie myself down just yet. So, i'm looking for temps. WAHAHA! I won't mind a FT if it has good offers, but looking at the current climate, i doubt so. :)

Going with an open heart....

No comments: