Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Remember this amazing rainbow? I saw it once i walked out of the MRT station. Its really nice... Rare sight... Though i heard today, it may be a bad omen or something. Well, let's just enjoy the current moment. :)Last Thurday, when i went to find Darling to do something, which i forgot already, he found his shirt smelly, so he changed into the jasket he wore when riding. So cute, its been quite a while since he wore like that. HAHA!Rmb i wanted to go massage on Monday? I didn't go in the end. Instead, after receiving an sms from Sony, i went to get my phone. Hai... Shall not complain about wad happen, it was just a hassle. Dun even know they did their job or not.
-
Anyways, after that, i decided not to waste the cab fare to Jurong, i went to IMM to walk walk. Decided to shop for BD gifts for the 2 big boys; Kok Hong and Wei Yi. Well, its their 21st BD. A year to rmb, so, i guess i should get them something. :D So, i did found something for Wei Yi, but still pending for Kok Hong. Ermmmm....
-
Anyway, i walked around some more and went to Daiso. Took a basket, and decided to spend the only $12 in my wallet. And so i did. HAHA!!!
-
Got home, and i was really hungry. So i bathed and had dinner.
-
Tuesday, i woke up and it was raining, really cooling... Bathed and all, head out to the bank to update my passbook, withdrew some cash, and waited for Ting to come.
-
My lovely Darling, Andy and Leslie kept scaring me with the dangers of JB. Crap them.... We were only going City Square and it ain't gonna rain there! HAHA!!!
-
Ting and I went to JB TODAY! HAHA! We didn't do anything BIG, some regular stuff but good enough. Spent less than $50 with lots of good food and good movie, and i bought 3 undies. HAHA!!!! :D Its just a great day. :D
In time to meet darling up and we went for Dinner together at Food Court. We were sharing some funny stuff together. HoHo!
-
Darling drove me back and we chatted till he reached JB as usual.
-
I bathed and did a mask. WahA! Life is GREAT! <-- Sounds so familiar...
-
And i am calculating my pay thingy and something is amissed but erm... I think its ok lah, no point trying to get that small amount. :)
-
I think i'll be nua-ing at home tmr. Perhaps, i'll arrange my room again. I think i can make more space. :D Perhaps... I hope i won't be lazy tmr. HAHA!!!
-
It was an awesome day...

No comments: